Anyone play Ingress on Mega?

OP MC FLMJ1G

28th May 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
NYC
Thanks Meter: 59

348 posts
More
If you play ingress on the Mega do you have scaling issues?

With the new update I can no longer use the xposed "app setting" mod to control dpi. The app allowed certain things to be enlarged. I can only enlarge comm words now.This has made it harder to see the resonator spots after the portal is selected. I literally have to put the phone very close so that I can see the resonator spots.

Any feedback appreciated.
28th May 2014, 08:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag Warszawa
Thanks Meter: 177

633 posts
More
I play Ingress on Mega, and all things works as it should, but... i do not change dpi on my phone. Probabely it's not much information for you in this matter.
29th May 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
NYC

348 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trurl3

I play Ingress on Mega, and all things works as it should, but... i do not change dpi on my phone. Probabely it's not much information for you in this matter.

does yours look like this? It doesn't look so bad on a screenshot. however, playing the game is a tad tedious because the phone has to be held very close. Anything past 7 inches or so is very tough to see. I put the phone on a dock as I Drive so the latest update really killed it for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-28-20-43-17.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	2768429   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-28-20-44-05.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	2768430  
29th May 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #4  
Flag Warszawa
Thanks Meter: 177

633 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC FLMJ1G

does yours look like this? It doesn't look so bad on a screenshot. however, playing the game is a tad tedious because the phone has to be held very close. Anything past 7 inches or so is very tough to see. I put the phone on a dock as I Drive so the latest update really killed it for me.

It looks quite normal for me. What you mean 'the phone has to be held very close'... close to what?
Last edited by trurl3; 29th May 2014 at 11:16 AM.
2nd June 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 4

25 posts
Quote:

It looks quite normal for me. What you mean 'the phone has to be held very close'... close to what?

probably means like zoomed in or very precisely
21st June 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
NYC

348 posts
More
Quote:

Close to my face.

Learning to live with it but I do not like it. I went to an event recently and everyone's tabs on the bottom look decent size. I have one of the bigger phones and that part on the bottom is half the size of every phone that I saw.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread