stuck in android system recovery <3e> - china i9500 (MT6572 (SAMSUNG is Fake!))
my phone got stuck in android system recovery <3e>
MY PHONE IS:
Hardware : MT6572 (SAMSUNG is Fake!)
Model : GT-I9500
Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1
Build date UTC : 20131218-042325
Android v : 4.2.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1.P4, 2013/09/27 05:05
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (root@glzhong-desktop) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Wed Dec 18 12:20:43 CST 2013
reboot system now
apply update from ADB
apply update from sdcard
apply update from sdcard2
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
i make data/factory reset, reboot..i reset several times just always remains locked, and do not understand what options those and how to make updates.
to enter in recovery menu:
1. power + volume up
2. volume down for scroll option
3. power for execute option
my recovery menu is ok, but no result(after reboot my phone is locked, so for re-enter in recovery, must remove the battery for 2 seconds )
in recovery mode is a option:
- update from sdcard(phone memory) -> but i dont have a recovery or backup in memory phone..
- update from sdcard2(slot card) -> i put a card with a backup and a recovery, but when i want to install says: operation failed
1. is posible change the write permision for sdcard2(card memory), in this mode i way to install something? OR
2. is posible switch sdcard(phone memory) with sdcard2(card memory), in this mode i way to install something? OR
3. is possible an electronic reset or something i can get into download mode?
Please knowing that it could not install ANYTHING .. Odin Kyes .. ETC ... i am LOCKED IN SYSTEM RECOVERY .
... (((( .. .i am lost in dev/null