[q] bricked lg g pro at&t

Search This thread

2 chainz

Oct 28, 2012
guys please help... i was recently changing from PAC rom Beta 1 (android 4.4.3) to Spinhx? 4.4 ROM because PAC has a long lasting bootip so i was like im gonna go to stock starting to hate aosp... so i downloaded all files which was cwm 6. something (was the latest) then the 2gb rom itself so when it finished i bootedinto cwm and i flashed the cwm zip which ive done before in the past so i hit reboot recovery..... thats where it all began... the forever LG boot logo... so i jumped on xda and searched hard i found 1 but i get stuck because im so unclear on things... i adjust my date n year to june 20th but i can never get the lg flash tool 1.5 or 1.8 to work it still says i need ID and Password... i really need to fix my phone please... i re-read everything but i cannot seem to do anything.. i can get my phone into download mode.. i installed drivers... i cannot see m phone in device manager ? idk what im doing =[ please help... i downloaded all files and everything... i disconnected WiFi and everything.. guys please help me please.... what am i doing wrong???????

vivebatu

Dec 19, 2009
HTC Leo
Moto Z2 Force
Do you have a windows 7 PC? if you do, then you should not have any problem.. Phone will show up under com ports in device manager bit the com ports are hidden by default.. Further, you don't need to reset dates for lg flash tool, just search for megalock.dll file , google it...also google how to enable com ports in windows 7... You should be good to go

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

2 chainz

Oct 28, 2012
Do you have a windows 7 PC? if you do, then you should not have any problem.. Phone will show up under com ports in device manager bit the com ports are hidden by default.. Further, you don't need to reset dates for lg flash tool, just search for megalock.dll file , google it...also google how to enable com ports in windows 7... You should be good to go

it says " Extract the DLL and the TOT files from above and put them in a nice tidy directory" how do i extract DLL??? i just really need my phone fixed =[

2 chainz

Oct 28, 2012

what do i do with the megalock i have it

keno7777

Oct 14, 2007
guys please help... i was recently changing from PAC rom Beta 1 (android 4.4.3) to Spinhx? 4.4 ROM because PAC has a long lasting bootip so i was like im gonna go to stock starting to hate aosp... so i downloaded all files which was cwm 6. something (was the latest) then the 2gb rom itself so when it finished i bootedinto cwm and i flashed the cwm zip which ive done before in the past so i hit reboot recovery..... thats where it all began... the forever LG boot logo... so i jumped on xda and searched hard i found 1 but i get stuck because im so unclear on things... i adjust my date n year to june 20th but i can never get the lg flash tool 1.5 or 1.8 to work it still says i need ID and Password... i really need to fix my phone please... i re-read everything but i cannot seem to do anything.. i can get my phone into download mode.. i installed drivers... i cannot see m phone in device manager ? idk what im doing =[ please help... i downloaded all files and everything... i disconnected WiFi and everything.. guys please help me please.... what am i doing wrong???????

You can check the attachment that I uploaded or Just follow the post by hyelton it help me return my brick G Pro to stock for me.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44983841&postcount=1&nocache=1&z=3867799707426630

Attachments

• e980-1.jpg
    e980-1.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 83
  • e980-2.jpg
    e980-2.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 54
  • e980-3.jpg
    e980-3.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 50

2 chainz

Oct 28, 2012
First of all, for that procedure and for the pc to work you need to get your phone on download mode (hold vol down button and connect phone to pc via usb cable). Are you still in bootloop? can you get to recovery?

i just get stuck at LG screen... however i can get into download mode.. when i hook it up to my computer nothing happens and i still cannot find in device manager.. maybe im being stupid i mean can som1 skype call me n step by step on screenshare? or something please... we can all relate to not having to come out the pockets and get a new phone

luisoman2000

Jul 4, 2012
Did you install the drivers in the post? You might want to reboot the pc after install. What windows are you using?

ExaltedApe

Sep 7, 2013
Try this.

In the part of the instructions where you disconnect the phone for 5 seconds, try disconnecting the phone, pulling the battery, and re initiate download mode (by holding volume up and volume down while plugging the USB cable into the phone). My green bar started moving immediately when the plug inserted into the phone. I've been trying to get this to work for the past 3 days. I hope it helps.