Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 54,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Please help

Tip us?

timanaru
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Please help

My device is Samsung Galaxy SM N9005 Android 4.4.2. Baseband version - (XSP - Region - Singapore, Build data - 20.05.2014) N9005XUENE4_N9005OLCENE5_N9005DXUENE3. When i install another Firmware, my device doesn't understand it, the Baseband version shows unknown, doesn't understand the SIM card signal, and the imei shows 0.
PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwayteow
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by timanaru View Post
My device is Samsung Galaxy SM N9005 Android 4.4.2. Baseband version - (XSP - Region - Singapore, Build data - 20.05.2014) N9005XUENE4_N9005OLCENE5_N9005DXUENE3. When i install another Firmware, my device doesn't understand it, the Baseband version shows unknown, doesn't understand the SIM card signal, and the imei shows 0.
PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which Firmware did you try to install? According to your problem description you are most likely trying to downgrade, which is not possible under certain circumstances.

timanaru
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwayteow View Post
Which Firmware did you try to install? According to your problem description you are most likely trying to downgrade, which is not possible under certain circumstances.
For example - Build data: 04.03.2014, N9005XXUENC2 KSA (Saudi Arabia) KitKat 4.4.2. The device doesn't understand anything. Is it possible to fix the problem ????
Thank you for answer

kwayteow
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by timanaru View Post
For example - Build data: 04.03.2014, N9005XXUENC2 KSA (Saudi Arabia) KitKat 4.4.2. The device doesn't understand anything. Is it possible to fix the problem ????
Thank you for answer
Apparently you can only downgrade AP but not the modem. First flash your new ROM, then flash your current modem version afterwards.