Thread Deleted

[Q] need recommendation on rom, looking for built in USB tether

OP nickhx2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
21st June 2014, 11:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

39 posts
Hi, there. Basically just spent all of last night slaving away trying to fix my phone only to make everything progressively worse, and all of this morning having someone (thank you, BD619!) help me fix it, all because of me trying out some new roms.

Anyway i'm looking for something with a built-in tether that works off of USB (my laptop's wifi is broken). And having something with working GPS is pretty important for me too. I was on CM10.2 previously and the USB tether worked fine, but i couldn't get the GPS to work right for the life of me. And Viper's rom is the one that essentially sent me into non-stop boot loop mode, so that's out of there as far as what i'm willing to try.

I have tried other variations of CM like PA and slim, but i'd always end up having some kind of issues with the broadband or GPS. Others didn't even plain install. FWIW before today i did not have s-off, but now i do.

Would greatly appreciate any advice here. Please let me know if this is in the wrong section. Thanks
Last edited by nickhx2; 21st June 2014 at 11:38 PM.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread