OP H4CK_H0PP3R

20th June 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag R00T3D MUMB4I
Thanks Meter: 35

331 posts
More
Hi All,

Earlier i used to use this awesome feature of Android device manager , but from yesterday it do not showing exact details,Device is not with me, it is with someone else,

it is showing me same place which it tracked Yesterday, It was working perfect , Though it shows me same location which last seen yesterday it also shows me last located ago with 1 min ago , I have gone through googling & confirms GPS is ON otherwise it shows Unavailble..but do not know where it is giving problem, i dont have device with me ,It is theft by someone, I was able to track it before,

is there anyway so i can awake GPS to reset it so maybe i can again able to locate it smoothly ? i have full control on that gmail id .Revoking access to device through gmail data account can help ? Please suggest me possible ways to make it work.
21st June 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 69

144 posts
More
There was a trick called Androidlost app... You can use Google play to install the app and then send commands... But this will only work if you have your account signed in on the phone and it is connected to the Internet.

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Here a link for the app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...%3Dandroidlost

There is a jumpstart app too avaliable:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...%3Dandroidlost

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android device manager
Previous Thread Next Thread