[Q] When I flash a 4.4. rom I get stuck.

Search This thread

orpheux

Mar 6, 2012
Hello. I hope you can help with this problem.

I'm right now with Zaiben 10 and cmw 6.0.4.4.
When I try to flash a 4.x rom, I make a full wipe/factory reset, then I install the rom and finally the gapps. So far OK, but when I restart the mobile, don't boot, there's only a white screen and my phone goes off.

I don't know If I am doing something wrong, but I really appreciate If you can help me to finally install LegoRom or Nameless Rom.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Spain.

dev0lver

Apr 20, 2013
Čakovec

When I try to flash a 4.x rom, I make a full wipe/factory reset, then I install the rom and finally the gapps. So far OK, but when I restart the mobile, don't boot, there's only a white screen and my phone goes off.

I don't know If I am doing something wrong, but I really appreciate If you can help me to finally install LegoRom or Nameless Rom.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Spain.

for cm 11, or general 4.4 rom, you need to cwm 6.0.4.5. installed,then you will be able to do everything normally

Reactions: orpheux

orpheux

Mar 6, 2012
hit thanks button if it helped ;)

Thank you for your help, but I can't boot any rom 4.4X (I installed TWRP and the last CWM), all of them when I flash it does not boot, always the phone goes off :(. The only rom that works for me is Zaiben. Anyway I pressed the button for your help, thank you so much.

EDIT. Instead of doing a wipe, I made a full format and it seems that works...

Last edited:

dev0lver

Apr 20, 2013
Čakovec
Well yea, when you are switching or going for the first time from stock to some custom rom and backwards, you need to do full wipe and format, but I am not sure if that is the case, since I had stock rom on my phone for 3 days only

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Spain.

for cm 11, or general 4.4 rom, you need to cwm 6.0.4.5. installed,then you will be able to do everything normally