Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,406 Members 42,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Verizon Setup Wizard?

Tip us?

TheCottonKid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Verizon Setup Wizard?

So yesterday I installed Cyanogenmod incorrectly and was freaking out. I was able to somehow get into ODIN mode and and flash a stock OS. But now it's bringing me to the Verizon Setup Wizard... It goes all the way to the activating screen, craps out and ask's me to either use wi-fi or shut off my phone. The phone was obviously already activated months ago. So after rebooting I click on the wi-fi only button and it brings me to E-Mail setup. After I clicked skip it kept bringing me back to E-Mail setup. I tried clicking and holding and nothing worked. Thing is, I think my old data is still on the phone because not only did it automagically connect to my home network, it displayed all of my other saved networks. So idk what to do at this point and I'm hoping someone can help. I don't know if some may have seen my other cry's for help with different issues these past 3 days but thanks to all of you again if you happen to be reading.

x102x96x
Old
Thanks Meter 278

DONATE TO ME
Info 2 i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCottonKid View Post
So yesterday I installed Cyanogenmod incorrectly and was freaking out. I was able to somehow get into ODIN mode and and flash a stock OS. But now it's bringing me to the Verizon Setup Wizard... It goes all the way to the activating screen, craps out and ask's me to either use wi-fi or shut off my phone. The phone was obviously already activated months ago. So after rebooting I click on the wi-fi only button and it brings me to E-Mail setup. After I clicked skip it kept bringing me back to E-Mail setup. I tried clicking and holding and nothing worked. Thing is, I think my old data is still on the phone because not only did it automagically connect to my home network, it displayed all of my other saved networks. So idk what to do at this point and I'm hoping someone can help. I don't know if some may have seen my other cry's for help with different issues these past 3 days but thanks to all of you again if you happen to be reading.
if there s old data and u get problem
so go to recovery mod and wipe all data
then reinstall another compatible rom and run
(i said another rom cause this may have bug, so go to sammobile and search for compatible rom)

Java.Symbian.WP8.iOS4/5/6/7
Android; Fy \GB \ICS \JB \KK \CustomROM
Devices; Nexus \Xperia \Galaxy \LG \htc \Lenovo
./Android-Ubuntu Programming

>>> XperiaSmallApp & GalaxyMultiWindow & All-Device <<<
>>> AndroidWear <<<

SonyXperiaZ2; D6503/.314
SamsungGalaxyNoteIII
;
N900 /ND1
GoogleNexus5; D821 | MultiROM
UbuntuTouch & CM11 (In Use)