Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 52,809 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

N7502 and non-stock wallpapers

Tip us?

rsawoseyin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default N7502 and non-stock wallpapers

I am having a strange experience with my Note 3 Neo Duos (N7502). When I install any other launcher (Go, Nova, Solo, etc). It installs fine and I select a theme of my choice. It all looks great. But after SOME HOURS, the wallpaper is replaced with the default wallpaper, which is all blue. Once that happens, I can no longer select ANY non-stock wallpaper with ANY launcher. Even with Go Launcher I cannot select a Go wallpaper. Has anyone had this experience?

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Duos N7502 | HTC One M7 | Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 | Samsung Mega 5.8 Duos |
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 | Samsung Galaxy Note | Samsung Galaxy S2 | HTC HD2 + NexusHD2 v2.7 ROM

filthykid
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsawoseyin View Post
I am having a strange experience with my Note 3 Neo Duos (N7502). When I install any other launcher (Go, Nova, Solo, etc). It installs fine and I select a theme of my choice. It all looks great. But after SOME HOURS, the wallpaper is replaced with the default wallpaper, which is all blue. Once that happens, I can no longer select ANY non-stock wallpaper with ANY launcher. Even with Go Launcher I cannot select a Go wallpaper. Has anyone had this experience?
That blue one with a bunch of shortcuts in ARC shape?
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo - SM-N7505 (Bought: 09-June-2014) [Loving it]
Google Nexus 4 (Bought: 03-Dec-2012)
[Nothing short of nightmare. Kind of slow poison]

rsawoseyin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by filthykid View Post
That blue one with a bunch of shortcuts in ARC shape?
The default is just the plain blue wallpaper. But that is not the issue. the issue is that any non-stock wallpaper I select is NOT selectable. But I can select any stock wallpaper, including the live wallpapers.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Duos N7502 | HTC One M7 | Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 | Samsung Mega 5.8 Duos |
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 | Samsung Galaxy Note | Samsung Galaxy S2 | HTC HD2 + NexusHD2 v2.7 ROM

AboFatimah
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Every sim has its own wallpaper ! when you change the wallpaper you actually chnage it for the default sim. when sim 2 is used, the wallpaper assigned to it shows.
to see wallpaper being changed: put "Dual sim" Widget on your screen ; change the active sim and you'll see your wallpaper immediately changes.

I hope you understand my English.

Zubair1024
Old
Thanks Meter 60
I'm guessing a screenshot will help us to help you solve your problem.

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Samsung Note 3 Neo N7505 User
Samsung Note II N7100 User

http://facebook.com/zoobair

http://github.com/zubair1024

http://instagram.com/zubair1024
Tags
n7502, theme, wallpaper