Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Bricked Phone

OP kennypetersen

20th June 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
My lg e980 has vanir 4.3 and will not boot to recovery, and will not flash in download mode with lgflashtool. I cant use the kdz method because the e980 uses .tot files. Can someone explain how to convert them? Ive gotten the tot file extracted but cant turn it into a cab file to encrypt to a kdz. HELP!!!
20th June 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 188
 
916 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennypetersen

My lg e980 has vanir 4.3 and will not boot to recovery, and will not flash in download mode with lgflashtool. I cant use the kdz method because the e980 uses .tot files. Can someone explain how to convert them? Ive gotten the tot file extracted but cant turn it into a cab file to encrypt to a kdz. HELP!!!

Follow the return to stock thread, the instructions on how to flash with flashtool are there.
21st June 2014, 06:36 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisoman2000

Follow the return to stock thread, the instructions on how to flash with flashtool are there.

That fails when flashing userdata
21st June 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 188
 
916 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennypetersen

That fails when flashing userdata

try disconnecting the phone from the usb cable and reconnecting. i got errors when using that method but it worked inn the end.
22nd June 2014, 01:36 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisoman2000

try disconnecting the phone from the usb cable and reconnecting. i got errors when using that method but it worked inn the end.

doesnt't work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes