Originally Posted by Srinadh
1.How is call quality (Sound) and can i hear the other person voice clearly and without any disturbing sounds ??
2.Is it require data or wifi to save contacts to Google id and is there any option to save my contacts to phone or sim ??
3.Is back cover issue is still there or it has fixed fixed in the new stock ??
4.Any force close of apps have anyone faced ???
5.Is the Sim slot is loose? as i have seen in flipkart reviews that the Sim is automatically disconnected ? anyone facing this type of issues ??
6.Is the phone getting hot while using in normal usuage ??
7.How is 2g Internet usuage ??
Please can anyone answer my doubts about the phone as i wanted to buy the very urgently as my old mobile(Galaxy Y) LCD has broken and it costs around 2000 INR and I am about to go to Moto E..So please reply as fast as posiible as i dont want to see again out of stock in flipkart..
THANK YOU ....
1. Not too bad but no revelations. I hear some voices in background but its not too bad
2. Doesn't matter that you using mobile data or wifi - you can sync contacts with your google account and then export them to storage
3. I don't know. I took off back cover 3 times in my xt1021 and i feel it's loose all the time :/ but you need to read instruction how to remove back cover properly cause i did it wrong first time
4. 2 or 3 times Facebook app but not anymore
5. Never had any issue
6. I'm using my phone from one month never been hot. Just warm. It's getting warmer when charging but that's all (in my case)
7. Used 2 times for few minutes but it's too slow. not too bad but when you want to share something it taking too long for me
I'm still quite disappointed by the camera cause it's impossible to make good and sharp close picture (makro)
PLEASE NOTICE that im using XT1021 model (UK)