Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 54,185 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cyanogenmod 11 no LTE on SM-N900R4

Tip us?
 
Trinimac
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default Cyanogenmod 11 no LTE on SM-N900R4

I installed Cyanogenmod 11 M7 and when ever i turn on mobile data it will show LTE for a second before showing no signal than flicking back and forth. If i set it to EVDO i can get a reliable 3G connection but do dice with LTE. Any help would be appreciated.
 
x102x96x
Old
#2  
x102x96x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 278
Posts: 1,272
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Linux

 
DONATE TO ME
Info 2 i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinimac View Post
I installed Cyanogenmod 11 M7 and when ever i turn on mobile data it will show LTE for a second before showing no signal than flicking back and forth. If i set it to EVDO i can get a reliable 3G connection but do dice with LTE. Any help would be appreciated.
try to install latest Nightlies of CM
this sound bug in ur ROM

 
Java.Symbian.WP8.iOS4/5/6/7
Android; Fy \GB \ICS \JB \KK \CustomROM
Devices; Nexus \Xperia \Galaxy \LG \htc \Lenovo
./Android-Ubuntu Programming

>>> XperiaSmallApp & GalaxyMultiWindow & All-Device <<<
>>> AndroidWear <<<

SonyXperiaZ2; D6503/.314
SamsungGalaxyNoteIII
;
N900 /ND1
GoogleNexus5; D821 | MultiROM
UbuntuTouch & CM11 (In Use)
GoogleNexus7
;
Grouper | MultiROM
BT5 & CM11 (In Use)





 
Trinimac
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by x102x96x View Post
try to install latest Nightlies of CM
this sound bug in ur ROM

Updated to the latest nightly still the same problem.
 
x102x96x
Old
#4  
x102x96x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 278
Posts: 1,272
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Linux

 
DONATE TO ME
Info 2 i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinimac View Post
Updated to the latest nightly still the same problem.
if u didn't have problem in cm before m7 so try to flash modem of that version
it s better to ask here;
http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/

 
Java.Symbian.WP8.iOS4/5/6/7
Android; Fy \GB \ICS \JB \KK \CustomROM
Devices; Nexus \Xperia \Galaxy \LG \htc \Lenovo
./Android-Ubuntu Programming

>>> XperiaSmallApp & GalaxyMultiWindow & All-Device <<<
>>> AndroidWear <<<

SonyXperiaZ2; D6503/.314
SamsungGalaxyNoteIII
;
N900 /ND1
GoogleNexus5; D821 | MultiROM
UbuntuTouch & CM11 (In Use)
GoogleNexus7
;
Grouper | MultiROM
BT5 & CM11 (In Use)





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes