FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

(Problem) After rooting my phone by CF root, my phone is laggy

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By robinthebest, Junior Member on 19th June 2014, 02:27 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th June 2014, 12:30 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
update, it seems like doesnt completely fix my problem, especially while watching youtube, sometimes the screen just frozen, the audio still goes on, but have to skip a few seconds and go back to continue watching
 
 
20th June 2014, 03:50 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygau

No bro, I'm using offical rom

Delete S Health data and Health Service data, you will be OK



+1

update, it seems like doesnt completely fix my problem, especially while watching youtube, sometimes the screen just frozen, the audio still goes on, but have to skip a few seconds and go back to continue watching
20th June 2014, 03:53 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 226
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinthebest

update, it seems like doesnt completely fix my problem, especially while watching youtube, sometimes the screen just frozen, the audio still goes on, but have to skip a few seconds and go back to continue watching

You better do factory reset bro, all of those annoyances will be gone
20th June 2014, 04:01 PM |#14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygau

You better do factory reset bro, all of those annoyances will be gone

which way to do backup is the best?
20th June 2014, 04:06 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 226
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinthebest

which way to do backup is the best?

Provided that you're rooted and have custom recovery installed. When you first install any ROM/Firmware, have everything set up and running, always do a Nandroid Backup, it will save you tons of time.
20th June 2014, 04:10 PM |#16  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygau

Provided that you're rooted and have custom recovery installed. When you first install any ROM/Firmware, have everything set up and running, always do a Nandroid Backup, it will save you tons of time.

how to restore the nandroid backup?
20th June 2014, 04:15 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 226
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinthebest

how to restore the nandroid backup?

Once you did Nandroid Backup, data will be stored in either internal memory or SD card. Just go to recovery, Wipe /data, /cache, /system then locate that backup file and restore
21st June 2014, 09:15 PM |#18  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygau

Once you did Nandroid Backup, data will be stored in either internal memory or SD card. Just go to recovery, Wipe /data, /cache, /system then locate that backup file and restore

how to restore the backup then? use the CWM Rom manager? sorry i dont know much about doing these things
22nd June 2014, 02:42 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 226
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinthebest

how to restore the backup then? use the CWM Rom manager? sorry i dont know much about doing these things

There are a lot of CWM Guides over internet.

Here is example: http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/...omplete-guide/

Once you get used to it, troubleshooting your phone is not a prob anymore
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes