Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,541 Members 52,831 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help with modem please

Tip us?

mamdroid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Default [Q] Help with modem please

Hello out there i am having a little trouble with my signal. Right know my base band is UVMB1. I was looking through the bible and saw a modem that is UVLH5. Is the UVMB1 modem out dated and i should flash the UVLH5 and hope that will give me a better signal? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to mamdroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

njstein
Old
Thanks Meter 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamdroid View Post
Hello out there i am having a little trouble with my signal. Right know my base band is UVMB1. I was looking through the bible and saw a modem that is UVLH5. Is the UVMB1 modem out dated and i should flash the UVLH5 and hope that will give me a better signal? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated thanks again
The H5 gave me great signal! It was said that you needed to use B1 for kk, but I didn't. You can always go back if it doesn't work. I would suggest backing up your efs partition before hand just in case.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to njstein For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mamdroid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein View Post
The H5 gave me great signal! It was said that you needed to use B1 for kk, but I didn't. You can always go back if it doesn't work. I would suggest backing up your efs partition before hand just in case.

Thanks a bunch for getting back with me on this and thanks for the info i will go head and odin the H5 in there then thanks again

mamdroid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein View Post

Thanks a bunch for getting back with me on this and thanks for the info i will go head and odin the H5 in there then thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to mamdroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

njstein
Old
Thanks Meter 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamdroid View Post
Glad I could help! Hope your Blaze treats you as well as it treated me!