FORUMS

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[FTF]Z2 D6503 17.1.A.2.69 Singapore is rolling update

16th June 2014, 02:22 AM |#61  
hush66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 409
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbesideu

Ps new user here just got the phone today. . Was using samsung previously. ..

Well the phone came from the telecoms named singtel and have their own pre install app..

And my sim card is starhub
So how do I remove all the pre install app from this phone and use my own telecom app?
Hope this help thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm sure you can just uninstall the Singtel pre-installed apps. But the apps might reappear when you do a factory reset. If you want the Starhub apps (not sure why), you can just go to Play Store and download them.
 
 
16th June 2014, 02:53 AM |#62  
angelbesideu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hush66

I'm sure you can just uninstall the Singtel pre-installed apps. But the apps might reappear when you do a factory reset. If you want the Starhub apps (not sure why), you can just go to Play Store and download them.

hi thanks just that phone don't recognize my data... have to manually setup.. is there any firmware I can use ? just checking thanks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
16th June 2014, 02:55 AM |#63  
hush66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 409
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbesideu

hi thanks just that phone don't recognize my data... have to manually setup.. is there any firmware I can use ? just checking thanks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Go to Settings -> More -> Internet settings and let the phone download the Starhub settings.
16th June 2014, 02:56 AM |#64  
angelbesideu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hush66

Go to Settings -> More -> Internet settings and let the phone download the Starhub settings.

alright thanks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
20th June 2014, 09:16 PM |#65  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Seems Singapore still has no .402 ? Usually updates will not be delayed so long.. Singtel teleco has the update but not the Generic SG.. Strange??!!
21st June 2014, 05:02 AM |#66  
fribriz's Avatar
Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Flashed. 402 HK. All is well.

Sent from my SGP521 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st June 2014, 05:14 AM |#67  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fribriz

Flashed. 402 HK. All is well.

Sent from my SGP521 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Is Hk firmware LTE icon or 4G?
21st June 2014, 07:33 AM |#68  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by finoqq84

Is Hk firmware LTE icon or 4G?

It is LTE
21st June 2014, 03:17 PM |#69  
LiveSquare's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 331
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by finoqq84

Seems Singapore still has no .402 ? Usually updates will not be delayed so long.. Singtel teleco has the update but not the Generic SG.. Strange??!!

Nope, the update was rolled out long ago.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
22nd June 2014, 07:02 AM |#70  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSquare

Nope, the update was rolled out long ago.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the tft of SG .401 ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes