Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 51,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Camera won't work - I9505 ! ! !

Tip us?

A.Jordan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Camera won't work - I9505 ! ! !

hi , i have got samsung galaxy s4 i9505 , whe i used android 4.3 everithing was Ok and the camera worked perfect , but after official update on 4.4.2 camera stop working , so i think that rom is not OK , so i rooted and flash omega v32 4.4.2 rom , but and after that camera is dead ( when i turn it on it take picture but picture is only black screen , and the front camera is OK ) ..... mehanicli the phone is brand new so the phone never drop and something like that..... so what can be a problem .... ????? THANKS

spamtrash
Old
Thanks Meter 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Jordan View Post
hi , i have got samsung galaxy s4 i9505 , whe i used android 4.3 everithing was Ok and the camera worked perfect , but after official update on 4.4.2 camera stop working , so i think that rom is not OK , so i rooted and flash omega v32 4.4.2 rom , but and after that camera is dead ( when i turn it on it take picture but picture is only black screen , and the front camera is OK ) ..... mehanicli the phone is brand new so the phone never drop and something like that..... so what can be a problem .... ????? THANKS
The problem can be the camera firmware embedded in 4.4.2 ROM. normally, you should repeat flashing of the update of the original ROM, try the KIES in recovery mode and if that would not help - you shall go to service center claiming your warranty.
However, flashing Omega, most likely you have triggered the both, KNOX and warranty bits, so this is not your option anymore.

You're welcome.
HTC HD2 (still alive and kicking), I9000, I9300, I9505