No registration required

[Q] M7 restart 1 minute after starting

OP get2guy

21st June 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi all,

My battery got drained yesterday night and i charged the phone when it was off.
When I'm starting the phone everything looks OK but after a minute its restarting.

I'm using TEAMWIN recovery, so i tried to clear cache and dalvik cache, which did not resolved the issue.

I restored an old backup and that backup works just fine with no restarts what so ever.

What can be the issue? how can i load my phone? even just for 20 minutes so i can backup properly.

Please help!
22nd June 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Wink Could not find a way around it - pushed new rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by get2guy

Hi all,

My battery got drained yesterday night and i charged the phone when it was off.
When I'm starting the phone everything looks OK but after a minute its restarting.

I'm using TEAMWIN recovery, so i tried to clear cache and dalvik cache, which did not resolved the issue.

I restored an old backup and that backup works just fine with no restarts what so ever.

What can be the issue? how can i load my phone? even just for 20 minutes so i can backup properly.

Please help!

Could not find a way around the issue but i think the cause was an air update (on a rooted phone+TeamWin recovery)
I pushed a "reset rom" (from htc1guru) without deleting data. did all the setup and app downloading during Germany-Ghanan 2-2, so it wasn't that bad .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread