soft bricked galaxy s5 verizon

22nd June 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Andover
Thanks Meter: 1

42 posts
More
i rooted my device, and took some boatware off only to notice that my gallery app want working. so i replaced the files in the system directory and restarted my deivice. now im stuck at the verizon screen. i have a image of my old firmware, but i cant apply it since odin doesnt recognize my device (Even in download mode). i did a a system format (only cleared user and app data)... didnt work. i tryed connecting to samsung kies and it also wouldnt connect. so now im stuck. i bricked my tablet (i have to bring it to a shop) and i dont wanna lose my phone. Please help.
22nd June 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Andover

42 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yu42hit

i rooted my device, and took some boatware off only to notice that my gallery app want working. so i replaced the files in the system directory and restarted my deivice. now im stuck at the verizon screen. i have a image of my old firmware, but i cant apply it since odin doesnt recognize my device (Even in download mode). i did a a system format (only cleared user and app data)... didnt work. i tryed connecting to samsung kies and it also wouldnt connect. so now im stuck. i bricked my tablet (i have to bring it to a shop) and i dont wanna lose my phone. Please help.

please help, i need to fix this very soon.
22nd June 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Andover

42 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yu42hit

please help, i need to fix this very soon.

anybody
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread