Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 48,679 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

soft bricked galaxy s5 verizon

Tip us?

yu42hit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default soft bricked galaxy s5 verizon

i rooted my device, and took some boatware off only to notice that my gallery app want working. so i replaced the files in the system directory and restarted my deivice. now im stuck at the verizon screen. i have a image of my old firmware, but i cant apply it since odin doesnt recognize my device (Even in download mode). i did a a system format (only cleared user and app data)... didnt work. i tryed connecting to samsung kies and it also wouldnt connect. so now im stuck. i bricked my tablet (i have to bring it to a shop) and i dont wanna lose my phone. Please help.

yu42hit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yu42hit View Post
i rooted my device, and took some boatware off only to notice that my gallery app want working. so i replaced the files in the system directory and restarted my deivice. now im stuck at the verizon screen. i have a image of my old firmware, but i cant apply it since odin doesnt recognize my device (Even in download mode). i did a a system format (only cleared user and app data)... didnt work. i tryed connecting to samsung kies and it also wouldnt connect. so now im stuck. i bricked my tablet (i have to bring it to a shop) and i dont wanna lose my phone. Please help.
please help, i need to fix this very soon.

yu42hit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yu42hit View Post
please help, i need to fix this very soon.
anybody