Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 37,742 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Please Help Samsung Galaxy Note/GT-N7000

Tip us?
 
motomaji21
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Post [Q] Please Help Samsung Galaxy Note/GT-N7000

After i root my Samsung Galaxy Note/GT-N7000 i can't use lock screen my phone and the device option for the power button to make it restart or power off. please help!
 
ThaiDai
Old
#2  
ThaiDai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,675
Posts: 2,427
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaji21 View Post
After i root my Samsung Galaxy Note/GT-N7000 i can't use lock screen my phone and the device option for the power button to make it restart or power off. please help!
What version of Android do you use?
How did you root?
And: Is your sim card working? Check your IMEI. Does it start with 00499...?
 
motomaji21
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai View Post
What version of Android do you use?
How did you root?
And: Is your sim card working? Check your IMEI. Does it start with 00499...?
I forgot the vesion of android i used, i root this last year, yes my sim card is working, my IMEI it starts with 35216....
 
ThaiDai
Old
#4  
ThaiDai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,675
Posts: 2,427
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaji21 View Post
I forgot the vesion of android i used, i root this last year, ....
No details, no help.
You should make a backup and then install a new stock rom with Odin.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThaiDai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
motomaji21
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai View Post
No details, no help.
You should make a backup and then install a new stock rom with Odin.
as i remember i download superSU then let it run to my phone then thats it...
 
Jackwu696
Old
#6  
Jackwu696's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 503
Posts: 816
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jakarta City
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaji21 View Post
as i remember i download superSU then let it run to my phone then thats it...
Just connect your phone to PC/LAPTOP, copy all your desired data (media, documents) then follow @ThaiDai 's instructions.
I wanna help because I know how hard it is to be lost.
 
motomaji21
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwu696 View Post
Just connect your phone to PC/LAPTOP, copy all your desired data (media, documents) then follow @ThaiDai 's instructions.
yes i will follow ThaiDai insstructions but i dont know where to start and what do i need to do, do i have to download? what kind of files to download, etc...
 
Jackwu696
Old
#8  
Jackwu696's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 503
Posts: 816
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jakarta City
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaji21 View Post
yes i will follow ThaiDai insstructions but i dont know where to start and what do i need to do, do i have to download? what kind of files to download, etc...
Firstly, you must understand ODIN flashing procedures. Search for info in this forum. READ Carefully all the how-to's.. then ReRead the whole thing again. Then go to www.sammobile.com/firmware n download the stock Samsung ROM. Otherwise browse the thread, I saw a new ODIN flashed stock Rom prebloated. Might give it a try. Good luck

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app
I wanna help because I know how hard it is to be lost.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more

Create a Simple Custom Launcher from Scratch

When you are starting your journey intoany sort of development, it’s never easy at the … more

MediaTek Continues Steps Towards Being Developer-Friendly

Not too long ago MediaTek was very closed off towards the mobile developer … more