'DSP Manager has stopped'

OP JohnCSElwell

21st June 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Constantly getting this error whenever Apollo changes tracks, or if i change them manually, but i don't get the error mid-way through a track.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooted with CyanogenMod 11 Nightly, 20/6/14. I did want to post in the nightlys thread but i'm not allowed apparently. I have done a search but cannot find a single thread detailing my error in the way its happening.

Any help is hugely appreciated, CyanogenMod is MILES above any ROM i've ever used (and i've used tons)

21st June 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 562

2,938 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCSElwell

Constantly getting this error whenever Apollo changes tracks, or if i change them manually, but i don't get the error mid-way through a track.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooted with CyanogenMod 11 Nightly, 20/6/14. I did want to post in the nightlys thread but i'm not allowed apparently. I have done a search but cannot find a single thread detailing my error in the way its happening.

Any help is hugely appreciated, CyanogenMod is MILES above any ROM i've ever used (and i've used tons)

This seems to be a random bug on various devices. I resolve by using Viper4Android. The official zip uninstalls DSP and the options in V4A are much more fully featured.
22nd June 2014, 09:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

This seems to be a random bug on various devices. I resolve by using Viper4Android. The official zip uninstalls DSP and the options in V4A are much more fully featured.

Cheers mate, i removed the APK and all log files completley yesterday and it has ended the constant 'DSP Manager stopped' messages, i'll download the latest version of Viper4Android though, i had it before but lost it in a ROM upgrade

Cheers for your help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread