Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,461 Members 47,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How do i type numbers on fleksy gear 2?

Tip us?
 
bendernyc
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 10
Join Date: Feb 2009
Default How do i type numbers on fleksy gear 2?

Title says it all...thx
 
diamantericos
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 198
Posts: 1,325
Join Date: Jan 2011
Why are there 3 threads for one app just post this question in the main thread .

DEMON GALAXY NO SOULS NOTED !!!!!
 
McGuigew
Old
#3  
McGuigew's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 42
Join Date: Dec 2013
Bendernyc you created three threads in the is section alone?? Is this serious?
 
gav83collins
Old
#4  
gav83collins's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 655
Posts: 1,798
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bunbury-Western Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuigew View Post
Bendernyc you created three threads in the is section alone?? Is this serious?
thats doesnt answer his question....

bendernyc , i dont know, i dont think you can, looks like you will have to type them out
Galaxy S5 G900f
ROM Omega latest
KERNEL testing
STATE Rooted / UnLocked
RECOVERY twrp

Also S4 I9506 & S3 I305T
iPhone 4 ios7 jb
IPad mini ios 7 jb

Evo3D
multi booting x9 roms currently

Galaxy Gear 1 & Gear 2 SM-V700 / SM-R380
STATE Rooted/BusyBox
ROM TizenMod V3.0

Gear <S4 <Note2 <S3 <Evo3D <S2 <dhd <Omnia HD <Omnia 2 < Omnia 1
(not including iphones)
 
McGuigew
Old
#5  
McGuigew's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 42
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by gav83collins View Post
thats doesnt answer his question....

bendernyc , i dont know, i dont think you can, looks like you will have to type them out

If I had an answer I would have given it, I'm not evil.
 
gav83collins
Old
#6  
gav83collins's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 655
Posts: 1,798
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bunbury-Western Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuigew View Post
If I had an answer I would have given it, I'm not evil.
well, why troll him, he asked a question, specific to an app, in my eyes hes in the right place, why change a posts title to have 3 meanings, granted he could make a fleksy specific thread, but doing this the majority of members would over look a replied question, unless updating the op,in hich case, a question, and a review and info, dont belong together in the same thread, if you look hes a new member, give the guy a break

why say anything, thats the moderators job
Galaxy S5 G900f
ROM Omega latest
KERNEL testing
STATE Rooted / UnLocked
RECOVERY twrp

Also S4 I9506 & S3 I305T
iPhone 4 ios7 jb
IPad mini ios 7 jb

Evo3D
multi booting x9 roms currently

Galaxy Gear 1 & Gear 2 SM-V700 / SM-R380
STATE Rooted/BusyBox
ROM TizenMod V3.0

Gear <S4 <Note2 <S3 <Evo3D <S2 <dhd <Omnia HD <Omnia 2 < Omnia 1
(not including iphones)
 
McGuigew
Old
(Last edited by McGuigew; 22nd June 2014 at 10:41 AM.)
#7  
McGuigew's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 42
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by gav83collins View Post
well, why troll him, he asked a question, specific to an app, in my eyes hes in the right place, why change a posts title to have 3 meanings, granted he could make a fleksy specific thread, but doing this the majority of members would over look a replied question, unless updating the op,in hich case, a question, and a review and info, dont belong together in the same thread, if you look hes a new member, give the guy a break

why say anything, thats the moderators job
I am new too and you don't see me new-threading all over the place! And this is a question so I guess it should be in Q&A.... Anyway, salut

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Get Your Special xda:devcon ’14 Hotel And Conference Rate While It Lasts

By now you’ve definitely heard about XDA’s … more

Google Chromecast Rootable Once Again!

Over the six months, theGoogle Chromecasthas gained a considerable amount of official functionality. … more

YAATA isn’t Just Another Android Texting App

Although our mobile devices today are capable of executingnearly every task we normally … more

MacroDroid Update Brings Android Wear Automation

A few months ago, we talked about MacroDroid. For those who don’t remember, MacroDroid … more