Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 42,802 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] need rom after root

Tip us?
 
tomiko123
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default [Q] need rom after root

Hi all.

after doing root, i stuck without rom.
i look at the guide here but cablnt fond link to download the rom to my tm310.
where can i download rom?

thanks
tom
 
tomiko123
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomiko123 View Post
Hi all.

after doing root, i stuck without rom.
i look at the guide here but cablnt fond link to download the rom to my tm310.
where can i download rom?

thanks
tom
Ok now after find some rom..
i got this error message:
error flash zip...

someone?
thanks
 
bierma32
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 300
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: @my home
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomiko123 View Post
Ok now after find some rom..
i got this error message:
error flash zip...

someone?
thanks
Flash the newest Version of your Recovery, and than try again to flash the Rom.
Hit " Thanks " if my Post are helpful

My devices.

Galaxy Tab 8.9. GT-P7310 CM 10.2. by C o m CWM 6.0.2.7
Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210. NoleKat V1.8 PhilzTouch
Galaxy Tab pro 8.4 SM-T320. CM11 M9. PhilzTouch
Galaxy S3mini. GT-I8190. S5 Style xxanr6 V6. PhilzTouch
 
tomiko123
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bierma32 View Post
Flash the newest Version of your Recovery, and than try again to flash the Rom.
What does it mean flash the newest version of my recovery?
 
bierma32
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 300
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: @my home
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomiko123 View Post
What does it mean flash the newest version of my recovery?
Please post the full error and wich Rom are you want to flash.
Hit " Thanks " if my Post are helpful

My devices.

Galaxy Tab 8.9. GT-P7310 CM 10.2. by C o m CWM 6.0.2.7
Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210. NoleKat V1.8 PhilzTouch
Galaxy Tab pro 8.4 SM-T320. CM11 M9. PhilzTouch
Galaxy S3mini. GT-I8190. S5 Style xxanr6 V6. PhilzTouch
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes