Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 41,220 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

rooted HDX 7 - apex launcher

Tip us?
 
rootnooby
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default rooted HDX 7 - apex launcher

Rooted and working well. Unable to hide the bottom navigation bar using end apex launcher. When using the default Amazon launcher, the bottom bar fades after a second of non use. Not the same with apex. prevents a full screen experience.

Anyone having a similar problem?
 
ptrsnshane
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 49
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootnooby View Post
Rooted and working well. Unable to hide the bottom navigation bar using end apex launcher. When using the default Amazon launcher, the bottom bar fades after a second of non use. Not the same with apex. prevents a full screen experience.

Anyone having a similar problem?
I use GMD auto hide soft keys from the play store.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ptrsnshane For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
LunarisDream
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2014
You mean the bar still persists even in apps? Or just when you're in the home screen of the launcher?
The Following User Says Thank You to LunarisDream For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
randomhkkid
Old
#4  
randomhkkid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 116
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootnooby View Post
Rooted and working well. Unable to hide the bottom navigation bar using end apex launcher. When using the default Amazon launcher, the bottom bar fades after a second of non use. Not the same with apex. prevents a full screen experience.

Anyone having a similar problem?
I'm using Apex aswell. Download GMDAutohide Softkeys from the playstore. And run the program with start on boot enabled (I'd probably buy the 'Pro Version' otherwise the navigation bar has a red line showing). Then under apex settings you can turn the notification bar off. That's how I got mine to look like this:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-21-13-37-54.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	2811475  
OnePlus ONE?!

HTC ONE Android Revolution HD ElementalX

Kindle HDX 7"

Galaxy S II AOKP

Nexus 7 Paranoid Android M-Kernel

My Blog for reviews. news and general blogging
http://randomhkkid.blogspot.com
The Following User Says Thank You to randomhkkid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rootnooby
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarisDream View Post
You mean the bar still persists even in apps? Or just when you're in the home screen of the launcher?
Only happens on the home screen.
 
rootnooby
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhkkid View Post
I'm using Apex aswell. Download GMDAutohide Softkeys from the playstore. And run the program with start on boot enabled (I'd probably buy the 'Pro Version' otherwise the navigation bar has a red line showing). Then under apex settings you can turn the notification bar off. That's how I got mine to look like this:
Worked well. Thank you.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes