FORUMS

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Root for KK on the Flex thanks to geohot

67 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By Freak, Member on 16th June 2014, 04:00 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th June 2014, 01:37 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I got it rooted, now if I could just figure out the custom recovery. It is different then other phones I have done.
 
 
19th June 2014, 02:28 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Using this kind of root ,can you unroot just uninstalling the apk ?
19th June 2014, 08:44 PM |#13  
Member
Flag Siracusa
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
For me after removed apk, root remain.

Inviato dal mio LG-D955 utilizzando Tapatalk
19th June 2014, 08:57 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreg

For me after removed apk, root remain.

Inviato dal mio LG-D955 utilizzando Tapatalk

So how can you unroot, just flashing a stock rom or there's an alternative way?
19th June 2014, 09:12 PM |#15  
Member
Flag Siracusa
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Why you wont unroot? Can you give more info about your LG? I think if you can,you try to install stock firmware

Inviato dal mio LG-D955 utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to sreg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 12:53 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreg

Why you wont unroot? Can you give more info about your LG? I think if you can,you try to install stock firmware

Inviato dal mio LG-D955 utilizzando Tapatalk

I am going to buy a new LG flex next week and I want to know the process of rooting and unrooting
21st June 2014, 07:10 PM |#17  
Bowmanspeer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnik_1969

I am going to buy a new LG flex next week and I want to know the process of rooting and unrooting

root with towelroot. download supersu from play. let it update. in settings of supersu you can do full cleanup and unroot. I just did it to test. I used root checker to confirm. then went back and ran towelroot again.

Sent from my plasticy, bendy, electronic gadget thing using tapatalk forum reading/posting thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bowmanspeer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 09:12 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowmanspeer

root with towelroot. download supersu from play. let it update. in settings of supersu you can do full cleanup and unroot. I just did it to test. I used root checker to confirm. then went back and ran towelroot again.

Sent from my plasticy, bendy, electronic gadget thing using tapatalk forum reading/posting thing.

Thanks mate. You are great.
The simplest rooting method ever
21st June 2014, 09:53 PM |#19  
Bowmanspeer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnik_1969

Thanks mate. You are great.
The simplest rooting method ever

and unroot. 😉

Sent from my plasticy, bendy, electronic gadget thing using tapatalk forum reading/posting thing.
22nd June 2014, 01:36 PM |#20  
unseen's Avatar
Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
worked like a charm on my 955 with 4.4.2. Thanks!!!!

Sent from my LG-D955 using Tapatalk
Last edited by unseen; 22nd June 2014 at 01:38 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes