Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

HTC is messed up need to restore!

OP Rsdhillon

22nd June 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Also guys how can i get the zip file onto the phone seeing as using the USB isn't working. Do i need to push it onto the phone? if so how?
22nd June 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #12  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,291

4,729 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm using TWRP and believe there is a backup file on my phone. But the whole using a backup to restore always confused me.

what happened to the backup option ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsdhillon

i've got TWRP 2.6.3.3. And i can use it perfectly fine , is it just a case of using the guru reset file to get me back to stock. im abit unsure on how to do this, do i put the zip file onto the phone and then run it in twrp?

The Guru Reset is very simple .. it's a rom you install in TWRP
theirs even a video of it here >> http://www.htc1guru.com/downloads/stock-rom-downloads/
22nd June 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
[QUOTE=clsA;53592104]what happened to the backup option ?

The Guru Reset is very simple .. it's a rom you install in TWRP
theirs even a video of it here >>

I could do the backup option yeah, but I do want to unroot it and have it how it was new , mainly for OTA, thanks for the link ill check it out. I'm just worried ill mess up my phone even more, i dont have a lot of experience with androids.

I checked the video , and the guy already had the zip phone on his phones's memory , seeing as i cant use a USB to transfer it how would i get it on there?
Last edited by Rsdhillon; 22nd June 2014 at 02:48 PM. Reason: lack of info
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread