Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,486 Members 44,366 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery Sudden Drops

Tip us?

kessomatt
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Well I got it back. Seems they broke the s pen function when taking it out or putting in. The tablet thinks it's always out of its slot. I guess another 2 weeks without this thing. What a pain in the ass. Times like this makes me wish I bought an ipad where I could just walk into the store and get it fixed that day.

JSspezial
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I had the same problem. I sent it back on Monday and got it back 7 days later. They did not say what they changed, but now everything is working fine. I even got a new usb cable and a magnetic Germany flag

sameer1807
Old
Thanks Meter 43
I sent mine in for an overheating problem and they changed the charging port and gave me a new cable. I initially also had the random drops in battery but seems to be better now.. They said bad voltage going to charging the battery or something. Still have overheating so gotta send it in again😧

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app