Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more
Post Reply

[Q] Slingshot ( facebook Messenger )

OP APP-Maker

17th June 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #1  
APP-Maker's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Suttgart
Thanks Meter: 166
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Hi , I think much of you know about slingshot , the new facebook messenger , I have now an problam , because I donīt live in USA , ( I live in Germany ) and now my question .
Can somebody pleas upload the apk of it ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...um%3DWidgetWeb
The Following User Says Thank You to APP-Maker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #2  
Croize's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
370 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
haha i want it to xD !
18th June 2014, 05:59 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Flag Somewhere in New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 6
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by APP-Maker

Hi , I think much of you know about slingshot , the new facebook messenger , I have now an problam , because I donīt live in USA , ( I live in Germany ) and now my question .
Can somebody pleas upload the apk of it ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...um%3DWidgetWeb

Wow.. I haven't been back here for a while!

Facebook Slingshot is an alternative to Snapchat and is seperate from Facebook Messenger.

I've attached the apk anyway.. haven't tried it but looks good
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.facebook.slingshot.apk - [Click for QR Code] (5.15 MB, 213 views)
Last edited by AZBoy28; 18th June 2014 at 06:01 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZBoy28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 9
 
250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Thanks! Was looking for this one. Anyone got it working? I'm not receiving the confirmation text..
18th June 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #5  
renatoakamur's Avatar
Member
Flag São Paulo - SP
Thanks Meter: 4
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IVS IVRIS

Thanks! Was looking for this one. Anyone got it working? I'm not receiving the confirmation text..

Working fine here, i received the code after a couple of minutes.
19th June 2014, 01:36 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Thanks
Working fine here in Mexico although i used the old apk-dl trick to download it from play store cheers!!!
22nd June 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #7  
APP-Maker's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Suttgart
Thanks Meter: 166
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBoy28

Wow.. I haven't been back here for a while!

Facebook Slingshot is an alternative to Snapchat and is seperate from Facebook Messenger.

I've attached the apk anyway.. haven't tried it but looks good

Thanks , it works great !

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, facebook, messenger
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank