Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,676 Members 51,367 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

lg e612 help

Tip us?

rohit bhagtani
Old
(Last edited by rohit bhagtani; 21st June 2014 at 10:35 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default lg e612 help

i have installed cwm 6 on my lg e612 . I tried to flash e610 and install cm11 4.4 rom as written on the website. I have wiped cache and data. the phone is not accepting the rom and is showing that the rom is for e610 devices and this device is a m4 . and if i try to reboot the device ends up on a blank screen plz help.

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3386

DONATE TO ME
Your Device is LG Optimus L5 E612. This in turn is a Dual Sim Variant of the E610.

I don't know which CM you had flashed. You should take a look at this unofficial CM 11 Thread on Optimus L3, L5, L7 Original Android Development forum. That's the closest you have since its for the Main device E610. You can ask to see if it applies to the Dual Sim variants. Since you can't yet post to the Android development forums, please post your query to Optimus L3, L5, L7 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perseus71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rohit bhagtani
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default haven't flashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus71 View Post
Your Device is LG Optimus L5 E612. This in turn is a Dual Sim Variant of the E610.

I don't know which CM you had flashed. You should take a look at this unofficial CM 11 Thread on Optimus L3, L5, L7 Original Android Development forum. That's the closest you have since its for the Main device E610. You can ask to see if it applies to the Dual Sim variants. Since you can't yet post to the Android development forums, please post your query to Optimus L3, L5, L7 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum.
my device did not accepted the custom rom from this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2519448 and now i am stuck with no rom and only cwm 6.0.2.8 . and i also do not get the option to wipe data and my phone also reboots after every 2 min.

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3386

DONATE TO ME
You will need to Re-flash the Stock Rom to proceed. I have provided link to your device's forum. XDA Assist is not a Helpdesk. Please post your question in the forum provided.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe