Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,054 Members 46,842 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

REQUEST e975 european efs

Tip us?

Galileo
Old
Thanks Meter 124
Nope, no ones gonna give you their efs just like that, sounds way too fishy. The guys over there already told you that is a modem/baseband issue. Nothing to do with efs.

Sent from my LG-E977 using XDA Free mobile app
HTC mytouch 4g Slide 4GB Memory (Currently being used by brother).
SilverL CM10.1.2 Android 4.2.2
Jelly Kang 1.9 Android 4.2.2 with WILD kernel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LG Optimus G E975/77
CM10.2 Stable
Liquid smooth 2.37 Official

atsimeri
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
Nope, no ones gonna give you their efs just like that, sounds way too fishy. The guys over there already told you that is a modem/baseband issue. Nothing to do with efs.

I tried to flash my efs with modem and baseband and nothing happened. That's because I backed up my efs AFTER I flashed the wrong Korean patch for sling and lost my signal. And that's the same reason why with the Malaysian efs my signal came back but only for 2g networks.

So yes it's unfortunately an efs thing because I didn't back it up at the first place and I am here begging and explaining.

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Free mobile app

Galileo
Old
Thanks Meter 124
Then, basically you're screwed dude, try either restoring a stock KDZ to see if that helps or sending your phone to LG to get it repaired, you could also use a third party to help you restore your info, but that's gonna cost you.

HTC mytouch 4g Slide 4GB Memory (Currently being used by brother).
SilverL CM10.1.2 Android 4.2.2
Jelly Kang 1.9 Android 4.2.2 with WILD kernel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LG Optimus G E975/77
CM10.2 Stable
Liquid smooth 2.37 Official

yesiamfrozen
Old
Thanks Meter 25
yes we can use other efs, my phone is f180k and after i lost my imei, i restored a f180l imei and now only f180l baseband works for me. but radio frequency does not change

sent from

THEE UUNDERRWOORLD!!!