Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,670 Members 44,784 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE] [INDIA] Get FREE back cover for your MOTO E

Tip us?
 
saurabh007
Old
#51  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 132
Posts: 353
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Navi Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sairamboko View Post
Friends, I received my replacement Moto E now. i never expected flipkart to deliver on sunday. I factory resetted my old moto e and handed over to the delivery guy and I got my new Moto E. I have been handling it for the past one hour. Seems like the back panel issue is solved. FIngers crossed.
Seems like the first batch of Moto E (launch day stock) didn't have problem with back panel.. MOTO Es sold in last week of may and first week of June have that problem.. Even my Moto E doesn't have loose back panel but I got the replacement of it.. :P

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk
Sony Xperia L (UBL, Android 4.4.4, Carbon ROM)
Moto E (Stock)


Hit "THANKS" button, I appreciate it..

 
sairamboko
Old
#52  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh007 View Post
Seems like the first batch of Moto E (launch day stock) didn't have problem with back panel.. MOTO Es sold in last week of may and first week of June have that problem.. Even my Moto E doesn't have loose back panel but I got the replacement of it.. :P

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk
Hi Saurabh, I would like to prove you wrong. I ordered my Moto E on may 16th - the launch date I am really happy that flipkart replaced my moto e for a back panel issue and I am glad that its all over
 
saurabh007
Old
#53  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 132
Posts: 353
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Navi Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sairamboko View Post
Hi Saurabh, I would like to prove you wrong. I ordered my Moto E on may 16th - the launch date I am really happy that flipkart replaced my moto e for a back panel issue and I am glad that its all over
I ordered on May 14 - THE launch date [emoji14]

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk
Sony Xperia L (UBL, Android 4.4.4, Carbon ROM)
Moto E (Stock)


Hit "THANKS" button, I appreciate it..

 
sairamboko
Old
#54  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh007 View Post
I ordered on May 14 - THE launch date [emoji14]

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk
Yeah 14th. I got it delivered on 16th
 
El Daddy
Old
#55  
El Daddy's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,810
Posts: 3,550
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Roseville, MN
I let this thread be because people did have legitimate issues and this was a good thread to guide people though the process. Now it seems like many are making false claims just to get a free back cover. We don't need to promote warranty fraud on XDA.

Thread Closed.

Any questions or concerns, please PM me.

Thanks,
El Daddy
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to El Daddy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes