[Q] Changing Boot To Recovery Splash Image

Search This thread

FckItUp

Jun 22, 2014
I know this is not a Cyanogenmod support forum, but I think this has to do more with the structure of the system rather than the mod.

So far as I can tell, the automated installer for CM11 changed the static boot splash screen and the animation that follows it when booting into the rom. It also somehow changed the static splash screen when booting into recovery (CWM or any other). I've verified that the recovery splash screen is somehow read from a different place by temporarily flashing a different rom.

I love to tinker and customize. Does anyone know where the recovery splash screen image lives?

thenameisnigel

Nov 18, 2012
New York
www.iamroot.me
I know this is not a Cyanogenmod support forum, but I think this has to do more with the structure of the system rather than the mod.

So far as I can tell, the automated installer for CM11 changed the static boot splash screen and the animation that follows it when booting into the rom. It also somehow changed the static splash screen when booting into recovery (CWM or any other). I've verified that the recovery splash screen is somehow read from a different place by temporarily flashing a different rom.

I love to tinker and customize. Does anyone know where the recovery splash screen image lives?
Inside the recovery image, unpack the ramdisk and it's the initlogo.rle

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Inside the recovery image, unpack the ramdisk and it's the initlogo.rle

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk