Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 49,583 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nice Clock and or Weather home widget

Tip us?

mindyabiznis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Nice Clock and or Weather home widget

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what decent HD resolution clock widgets with weather-(not overly important though) there is out there?

Ive looked easily looked through 100 and without installing them all and seeing what each one is like they all look very similar

I like a fairly stock look - clean, tidy but not too minimalistic, but not busy, loud and in you face either (power consuming).

For the past 2 years i've been using the Chrome Rings clock/weather widget from OneMoreClock (copied from the Motorola Razr i think?) which was lovely but looks dated now, i like the 4x2 widget size but would happily use one at 4x1.

so any input/help from anyone would be great and thanks in advance

Tonio78r
Old
Thanks Meter 47

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindyabiznis View Post
Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what decent HD resolution clock widgets with weather-(not overly important though) there is out there?

Ive looked easily looked through 100 and without installing them all and seeing what each one is like they all look very similar

I like a fairly stock look - clean, tidy but not too minimalistic, but not busy, loud and in you face either (power consuming).

For the past 2 years i've been using the Chrome Rings clock/weather widget from OneMoreClock (copied from the Motorola Razr i think?) which was lovely but looks dated now, i like the 4x2 widget size but would happily use one at 4x1.

so any input/help from anyone would be great and thanks in advance
I'm been using chronus for monthes, very well
The Following User Says Thank You to Tonio78r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mindyabiznis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonio78r View Post
I'm been using chronus for monthes, very well
yeah ive seen chronus talked about on a few sites when searching "best android clock/weather widgets" ive installed it and its good thanks

Tonio78r
Old
Thanks Meter 47

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindyabiznis View Post
yeah ive seen chronus talked about on a few sites when searching "best android clock/weather widgets" ive installed it and its good thanks
Your welcome