Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,998 Members 39,148 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] UItimate PureXSP V3 - Problem Update - Help!!!!

Tip us?

rolhand73
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] UItimate PureXSP V3 - Problem Update - Help!!!!

Hi, I have a big problem with update of UItimate PureXSP V3. I came from v.2.3, I have tried to upload to v.3 from recovery, bu the upload was aborted. I have tried to reboot, but the the cellular cannot and still displays the "Sony" script. What can I do? How can I go to recovery to resume the precedent version? Help!!!!

antkalaitzakis96
Old
Thanks Meter 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolhand73 View Post
Hi, I have a big problem with update of UItimate PureXSP V3. I came from v.2.3, I have tried to upload to v.3 from recovery, bu the upload was aborted. I have tried to reboot, but the the cellular cannot and still displays the "Sony" script. What can I do? How can I go to recovery to resume the precedent version? Help!!!!
If you have an unlocked bootloader flash a custom kernel or if you have a locked bootloader flash a ftf

rolhand73
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thank you very much for your reply, I have an unlocked bootloader, so I have to flash a custom kernel trough PC?

antkalaitzakis96
Old
Thanks Meter 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolhand73 View Post
thank you very much for your reply, I have an unlocked bootloader, so I have to flash a custom kernel trough PC?
yes..it will install recovery..redownload the rom and flash it again
this one https://mega.co.nz/#!HRs2lJJT!O_M2zp...sbDstMf3e3Yh1M
The Following User Says Thank You to antkalaitzakis96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rolhand73
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Can you give the exact procedure with flashtool? I have unzipp the file, but trough flashtool I cannot identify the file to flash, thank you very much!

Ditarius
Old
Thanks Meter 5
First of all search, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618222 here you can find flashing procedures. For custom kernels look in original development subforum.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ditarius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]