Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,955 Members 52,861 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

philz touch recovery

Tip us?

tammyjustin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default philz touch recovery

hey all, ive always used TWRP....how do I go about doing a complete thorough back up with philz....I flashed it and see a lot of different options to select...and which back up option do I use as well?....theres like back up to sd card....back up to something else etc....sorry and thanks...always gotten good help

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

Ramer84015
Old
Thanks Meter 1,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjustin View Post
hey all, ive always used TWRP....how do I go about doing a complete thorough back up with philz....I flashed it and see a lot of different options to select...and which back up option do I use as well?....theres like back up to sd card....back up to something else etc....sorry and thanks...always gotten good help

If you have an extSD card installed, that would be SD1, Backup to SD is the internal SD partition. I personally always backup to extSD just incase my phone takes a complete nosedive, I know the backup should be safe. (Of course, the OCD in me backups that up to my computer as well)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ramer84015 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tammyjustin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
im glad you understood my post....lookin it over it felt like a jumbled mess, thanks