FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

(4.4.2 ONLY) Dark phone, contacts, mms

15th June 2014, 10:51 PM |#91  
The Root's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hartford, CT
Thanks Meter: 2,085
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbus-Driver

Wait a second....what type of ROM are you running???
Judging by your notification bar...it doesn't appear to be touchwiz....if it is is it deodex or odex and did you DL the matching file?

Looks like tw with wanam theme options.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
16th June 2014, 12:01 AM |#92  
Shortbus-Driver's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orlando Fl.
Thanks Meter: 630
 
More
Ahh but still I need to know whether odex or deodex...
Needs to make sure he\she uses the proper file.

I was thinking it looked more like cyanogen.
Last edited by Shortbus-Driver; 16th June 2014 at 12:04 AM.
16th June 2014, 02:00 AM |#93  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Root

Looks like tw with wanam theme options.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Correct: It's stock odex tw with wanam mods in the notification bar. The stock dialer works as expected with or without xposed modules active. The dark dialer/contacts works perfectly except for the dialed numbers not showing, also with or without the xposed modules active. I redownloaded the Odex files, pushed them to the priv-app folder, set permissions, and still got the same results.
16th June 2014, 02:11 AM |#94  
The Root's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hartford, CT
Thanks Meter: 2,085
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtndvm

Correct: It's stock odex tw with wanam mods in the notification bar. The stock dialer works as expected with or without xposed modules active. The dark dialer/contacts works perfectly except for the dialed numbers not showing, also with or without the xposed modules active. I redownloaded the Odex files, pushed them to the priv-app folder, set permissions, and still got the same results.

Did you clear data and cache in applications under settings?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th June 2014, 02:46 AM |#95  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Root

Did you clear data and cache in applications under settings?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yea, cleared both for Phone, Contacts, and com.sec.phone. No effect.
16th June 2014, 01:01 PM |#96  
The Root's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hartford, CT
Thanks Meter: 2,085
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtndvm

Yea, cleared both for Phone, Contacts, and com.sec.phone. No effect.

If you go into the system/priv-app folder, how many instances of SecPhone.odex do you have?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th June 2014, 11:40 PM |#97  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Root

If you go into the system/priv-app folder, how many instances of SecPhone.odex do you have?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Only one. I did try using the SecPhone.odex from the stock dialer with the dark dialer SecPhone.apk and it loaded fine but still gave the same results. I'm not sure where the font info is in the SecPhone.apk but it would seem that had to be changed to go from the light to the dark dialer. One interesting note. I did find that if I start typing in a number with an area code, the state shows up in barely visible gray text in the area where the number should go:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-06-16 22.34.09.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	2802319  
18th June 2014, 08:10 AM |#98  
Shortbus-Driver's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orlando Fl.
Thanks Meter: 630
 
More
Lol that is strange.....I honestly don't know what's going on...I'm not a dev and have along ways to go.....I just am an average Joe that wanted the darkness so I went searching around and found what I was looking for and pulled the apk's out and tried em out for myself until I got something working
22nd June 2014, 07:50 PM |#99  
Shortbus-Driver's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orlando Fl.
Thanks Meter: 630
 
More
This is what it looks like on my end
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403462996612.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	2812187  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes