FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Custom Lock Screen

158 posts
Thanks Meter: 31
 
By theErock, Senior Member on 21st June 2014, 06:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd June 2014, 07:05 PM |#11  
DumbleCore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hobb’s End
Thanks Meter: 996
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theErock

Downloaded, installed, selected module, and rebooted. No UI on it though so how do you set up lockscreen?

Sent from XT912
[AOSP/4.3] [ROM] Eclipse v5.1 build 6 spyder

Try xblast tools then , it's baked in there, it worked there for me

Tapped from another Dimension
 
 
22nd June 2014, 07:38 PM |#12  
theErock's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Covina
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbleCore

Try xblast tools then , it's baked in there, it worked there for me

Tapped from another Dimension

Cool cool, so I downloaded xblast, select module reboot, went to xlocky selected a few options for my lock screen and still no change in my lock screen.

Sent from XT912
[AOSP/4.3] [ROM] Eclipse v5.1 build 6 spyder
22nd June 2014, 07:54 PM |#13  
DumbleCore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hobb’s End
Thanks Meter: 996
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theErock

Cool cool, so I downloaded xblast, select module reboot, went to xlocky selected a few options for my lock screen and still no change in my lock screen.

Sent from XT912
[AOSP/4.3] [ROM] Eclipse v5.1 build 6 spyder

Damn, dunno why it is not working

Tapped from another Dimension
22nd June 2014, 08:07 PM |#14  
theErock's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Covina
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbleCore

Damn, dunno why it is not working

Tapped from another Dimension

Yeah maybe it doesn't support my ROM

Sent from XT912
[AOSP/4.3] [ROM] Eclipse v5.1 build 6 spyder
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes