Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 38,827 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Review of Logitech T630 Ultrathin Touch Mouse w/lots of pics!!!

Tip us?
 
StardustGeass
Old
#11  
StardustGeass's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 300
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhomg View Post
Yes you can use both a mouse and physical keyboard at the same time, just not the onscreen keyboard.
Ah, thank you for the reply...

I became uncertain because I saw some people have problems using bluetooth mouse and bluetooth keyboard at the same time, such as continous disconnecting and reconnecting etc that is (probably) caused by both bluetooth keyboard and mouse tries to become the default keyboard, and then shutting down other...

But, I'm glad to know that you tried it and it works well together....

Planning to buy one soon
"Search for the best, but be thankful for what you already have."
 
mrhomg
Old
#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 26
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Bountiful, UT

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by StardustGeass View Post
Ah, thank you for the reply...

I became uncertain because I saw some people have problems using bluetooth mouse and bluetooth keyboard at the same time, such as continous disconnecting and reconnecting etc that is (probably) caused by both bluetooth keyboard and mouse tries to become the default keyboard, and then shutting down other...

But, I'm glad to know that you tried it and it works well together....

Planning to buy one soon
I wish I had a solution for you (and me)!
 
StardustGeass
Old
#13  
StardustGeass's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 300
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhomg View Post
I wish I had a solution for you (and me)!
Eh?
Sorry, I getting confused because you said "wish had a solution"... Do you meant using them at the same time doesn't work?

I'm not planning using the mouse only....
"Search for the best, but be thankful for what you already have."
 
mrhomg
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 26
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Bountiful, UT

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by StardustGeass View Post
Eh?
Sorry, I getting confused because you said "wish had a solution"... Do you meant using them at the same time doesn't work?

I'm not planning using the mouse only....
A solution for using the onscreen keyboard and bluetooth mouse at the same time.
 
StardustGeass
Old
#15  
StardustGeass's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 300
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhomg View Post
A solution for using the onscreen keyboard and bluetooth mouse at the same time.
Oh! It seems you have misunderstanding for my question xD

I plan to use T630 bluetooth mouse AND logitech bluetooth keyboard for android, in the same time...
So, I won't use an onscreen keyboard at all...

Will using those two, wireless bluetooth peripherals at the same time works?
"Search for the best, but be thankful for what you already have."
 
mrhomg
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 26
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Bountiful, UT

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by StardustGeass View Post
Oh! It seems you have misunderstanding for my question xD

I plan to use T630 bluetooth mouse AND logitech bluetooth keyboard for android, in the same time...
So, I won't use an onscreen keyboard at all...

Will using those two, wireless bluetooth peripherals at the same time works?
Oh!

I didn't have a problem with it at all...
 
StardustGeass
Old
#17  
StardustGeass's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 300
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhomg View Post
Oh!

I didn't have a problem with it at all...
No constant disconnecting or such when those two connected at the same time?
Niceee...

Oh, and may I know your device and Android OS as well?
Just for reference
"Search for the best, but be thankful for what you already have."
 
mrhomg
Old
#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 26
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Bountiful, UT

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by StardustGeass View Post
No constant disconnecting or such when those two connected at the same time?
Niceee...

Oh, and may I know your device and Android OS as well?
Just for reference
Yes I am using a Galaxy Tab Pro.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrhomg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jaysenharris
Old
#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Oct 2008
Default T630 and Onscreen Keyboard at the same time

I can't post the link to the solution I found but if you google search "android enable on screen keyboard" the stackexchange link at the top worked for me on my Nexus 10.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhomg View Post
Loving using this mouse on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1. The only problem is, the tablet also thinks it's a bluetooth keyboard. So when I don't want to use my real bluetooth keyboard, I have to turn off the mouse because it prevents the on-screen keyboard from coming up. Any suggestions?
I can't post the link to the solution I found but if you google search "android enable on screen keyboard" the stackexchange link at the top worked for me on my Nexus 10.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Slide Dial Replacement Dialer Lets You Make Calls from Anywhere

If you frequently make phone calls, your dialer (aka phone app)is one of the … more

Navigate with Your Samsung Gear 2 Using DMA Navi Watch

Whether you’re travelling to a new destination or exploring some previously … more

Xperia Z1 Stereo Speaker Mod, Cell Phone Unlocking Legal Again! – XDA Developer TV

Cell Phone Unlocking is legal again!! That and much … more

[OTA Captured] Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 Finally Gets Official KitKat Update

It’s been almost nine months since the LG G Pad … more