Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 48,431 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Battery full notification

Tip us?

bugsaci
Old
(Last edited by bugsaci; 22nd June 2014 at 11:00 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default [Q]Battery full notification

Hello all.

Im curious if there is a way to turn off the battery full notification. Im always using my phone as modem using usb tethering. But somehow when my phone reach 100% then an annoying pop up saying to unplug the phone to save energy always show and disconected my phone from internet connection.

I tried with g2 tweakbow to turn off the notification. The saving things is gone but not the pop up notification. It is always pop up asking me to renew the connection over and over.

Im using pardus 7.4 with stock kernel. Oh and i tried the batt full notification from xposed but it's say for sam*ung only.

Wondering if there is any tools to turn that off completely. Would be great if there is a way to turn off the usb charging.

Thank you.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Quote:
Please, help your self by trying SEARCH button before asking. It's not decoration. It's for noob
Phone: LG G2

z3pp3lin
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsaci View Post
Hello all.

Im curious if there is a way to turn off the battery full notification. Im always using my phone as modem using usb tethering. But somehow when my phone reach 100% then an annoying pop up saying to unplug the phone to save energy always show and disconected my phone from internet connection.

I tried with g2 tweakbow to turn off the notification. The saving things is gone but not the pop up notification. It is always pop up asking me to renew the connection over and over.

Im using pardus 7.4 with stock kernel. Oh and i tried the batt full notification from xposed but it's say for sam*ung only.

Wondering if there is any tools to turn that off completely. Would be great if there is a way to turn off the usb charging.

Thank you.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2503011

Sent from my XDABBEB VS98024A v1.2.1 using XDA free mobile app

bugsaci
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3pp3lin View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2503011

Tried. No sound but the pop up charging is still there and always disconnected everytime that annoying pop up show up.

Also set pc connection from setting to usb tethering as default and untick ask connection but no luck. Everytime my battery level is full, my phone always disconnected from usb tethering mode.

Any advice?

Quote:
Please, help your self by trying SEARCH button before asking. It's not decoration. It's for noob

z3pp3lin
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Tried. No sound but the pop up charging is still there and always disconnected everytime that annoying pop up show up.

Also set pc connection from setting to usb tethering as default and untick ask connection but no luck. Everytime my battery level is full, my phone always disconnected from usb tethering mode.

Any advice?

Sorry, no but I would post your ? here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2692223

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,344
Quote:
Hello all.

Thank you.

well you can try g2tweaksbox xposed module, one of it's functions is to hide battery charged notification

bugsaci
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
well you can try g2tweaksbox xposed module, one of it's functions is to hide battery charged notification
Did that as you can see in my att.

Im desperated

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403482756821.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	2812608  
Quote:

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,344
Quote:
Did that as you can see in my att.

Im desperated

you made sure to reboot after changes so they can apply

bugsaci
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
you made sure to reboot after changes so they can apply
I did sir. Anyway ill try to post my problem in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2692223.

Hope it's a right place to ask.

Quote:

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,344
Quote:
I did sir. Anyway ill try to post my problem in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2692223.

Hope it's a right place to ask.

That's a great thread(I should know I manage it lol check my sig)