Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[Q]Battery full notification

OP bugsaci

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
22nd June 2014, 09:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 15

73 posts
More
Hello all.

Im curious if there is a way to turn off the battery full notification. Im always using my phone as modem using usb tethering. But somehow when my phone reach 100% then an annoying pop up saying to unplug the phone to save energy always show and disconected my phone from internet connection.

I tried with g2 tweakbow to turn off the notification. The saving things is gone but not the pop up notification. It is always pop up asking me to renew the connection over and over.

Im using pardus 7.4 with stock kernel. Oh and i tried the batt full notification from xposed but it's say for sam*ung only.

Wondering if there is any tools to turn that off completely. Would be great if there is a way to turn off the usb charging.

Thank you.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by bugsaci; 23rd June 2014 at 12:00 AM.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread