[Q] play store error 923?

OP mattish.91

20th May 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

159 posts
hello, im having some troubbles with play store, it worked earlier today but now it has totally shut down for me, i have tried to re install the device several times but it's still not working currently running cm11 temasek's unofficial v84 with latest pa gapps and i can't add my account to the device either. is anyone else facing this problem?

(my brother is having the same problem with a samsung galaxy s2 GT-I9105P)

is there any way to see the google play store server status? (located in Sweden)
21st May 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #2  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,454

3,583 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattish.91

hello, im having some troubbles with play store, it worked earlier today but now it has totally shut down for me, i have tried to re install the device several times but it's still not working currently running cm11 temasek's unofficial v84 with latest pa gapps and i can't add my account to the device either. is anyone else facing this problem?

(my brother is having the same problem with a samsung galaxy s2 GT-I9105P)

is there any way to see the google play store server status? (located in Sweden)

With 923 - go to APPS > ALL > find Google play services/ Google Play Store and wipe all their data, force stop then reboot, give it two minutes and it should be OK. Google have been having issues with their servers over the last week or so and the Nexus range are having the same problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

159 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

With 923 - go to APPS > ALL > find Google play services/ Google Play Store and wipe all their data, force stop then reboot, give it two minutes and it should be OK. Google have been having issues with their servers over the last week or so and the Nexus range are having the same problems.

still not working tho :/
22nd June 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

159 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

forgot to tell u that changing gapps worked, with an update of banks gapps that installed fine and everything was then working. pa gapps doesn't seam to work well with temask's builds. ^^ thanks anyway tho
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread