Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 46,199 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] play store error 923?

Tip us?

mattish.91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Unhappy [Q] play store error 923?

hello, im having some troubbles with play store, it worked earlier today but now it has totally shut down for me, i have tried to re install the device several times but it's still not working currently running cm11 temasek's unofficial v84 with latest pa gapps and i can't add my account to the device either. is anyone else facing this problem?

(my brother is having the same problem with a samsung galaxy s2 GT-I9105P)

is there any way to see the google play store server status? (located in Sweden)

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1385

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattish.91 View Post
hello, im having some troubbles with play store, it worked earlier today but now it has totally shut down for me, i have tried to re install the device several times but it's still not working currently running cm11 temasek's unofficial v84 with latest pa gapps and i can't add my account to the device either. is anyone else facing this problem?

(my brother is having the same problem with a samsung galaxy s2 GT-I9105P)

is there any way to see the google play store server status? (located in Sweden)
With 923 - go to APPS > ALL > find Google play services/ Google Play Store and wipe all their data, force stop then reboot, give it two minutes and it should be OK. Google have been having issues with their servers over the last week or so and the Nexus range are having the same problems.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

// HTC One (M8) // GPE Stock // Stock GPE//

// Nexus 7 (flo) // Android L // Stock//

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal)/LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattish.91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
With 923 - go to APPS > ALL > find Google play services/ Google Play Store and wipe all their data, force stop then reboot, give it two minutes and it should be OK. Google have been having issues with their servers over the last week or so and the Nexus range are having the same problems.
still not working tho :/

mattish.91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
forgot to tell u that changing gapps worked, with an update of banks gapps that installed fine and everything was then working. pa gapps doesn't seam to work well with temask's builds. ^^ thanks anyway tho