facebook messenger chathead

OP vb_sven

22nd June 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Hi,

Since the update to kitkat and emui 2.3 on my huawei ascend p6 i've been having problems with the chatheads off the facebook messenger app. When i receive a message there's a notification in the drop down menu, but no chathead is poping up on the screen. The only way to open it is trough the notificationbar. The settings are set on active so that isn't the problem! In the beginning i received a short message: messenger blocked to show dropzone...

Am i the only one facing this problem? And does somebody have a solution for it?

Take care!
24th June 2014, 10:22 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vb_sven

Hi,

Since the update to kitkat and emui 2.3 on my huawei ascend p6 i've been having problems with the chatheads off the facebook messenger app. When i receive a message there's a notification in the drop down menu, but no chathead is poping up on the screen. The only way to open it is trough the notificationbar. The settings are set on active so that isn't the problem! In the beginning i received a short message: messenger blocked to show dropzone...

Am i the only one facing this problem? And does somebody have a solution for it?

Take care!

Have you tried restoring factory settings and reinstalling facebook messenger and other apps ?

It sounds like the pop up permissions may have been revoked during the update.
28th June 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 63

246 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vb_sven

Hi,

Take care!

Go to PhoneManager / Settings / Dropzone management and check ALL.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XDAvatar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th October 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDAvatar

Go to PhoneManager / Settings / Dropzone management and check ALL.

But its not there
im on android 4.4.2 kitkat emui2.3 b512
my viber, muxicxmatch, facebook messager shows the same error "viber is blocked from showing Dropbox"
plz help that method didnt work
19th October 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 23

161 posts
More
are you rooted?
if so..you have to edit the build.prop file on line with privacymode=false to true and in the line with delstartupmanager=true just remove the "del"..
the build.prop is found in ../system/
the do a restart and open the phonemanager again..on the second page there you should see two more options..
and in the general settings of the manager you should be able to configure the dropzone manager..
20th October 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueIBI

are you rooted?
if so..you have to edit the build.prop file on line with privacymode=false to true and in the line with delstartupmanager=true just remove the "del"..
the build.prop is found in ../system/
the do a restart and open the phonemanager again..on the second page there you should see two more options..
and in the general settings of the manager you should be able to configure the dropzone manager..

no. I have not rooted my phone is there any other way plz find out.n thank u

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millan85

Have you tried restoring factory settings and reinstalling facebook messenger and other apps ?

It sounds like the pop up permissions may have been revoked during the update.

there is no option of restoring factory setting ,there is only factory reset.I tried reinstalling nothing happened.
20th October 2014, 01:33 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 23

161 posts
More
actually there is no other method i know how to configure the dropzone..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread