App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more
Thread Deleted

[Q] Problem with the partitions on TabPRO?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
22nd June 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kopervik
Thanks Meter: 15

136 posts
Donate to Me
More
I own a Galaxy Tab PRO 10.1" Wifi (SM-T520).

I have the stock ROM, rooted and with TWRP. And SDfix...
I have tried fat32 and ext4 on MicroSD, and without MicroSD. No difference.

I cannot boot any custom rom (Stuck at Samsung logo). Sometimes when I try to install a rom, it fails, or reboots TWRP.
I also encountered problem when trying to restore a nandroid. No DATA partition can be written to, restore fails. (after reboot recovery, its no problem to restore)

Angry Birds Epic does not work. It stops at "Loading Levels", and sometimes it fails to start, and says its not installed.
Spotify says that that it cannot be used because it has no storage.

I can access the partitions, but they are not writable. A reboot is getting the internal/external SD to be writabe again.

So, what is the problem with the partitions on TabPRO? or is it the Samsung android rom thats the problem?
Can it be fixed?

Regards,
-Exlo
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread