FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

No recovery more after 4.4.2 Kdz flash

Thanks Meter: 1
 
By SABman12, Member on 13th June 2014, 10:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello everyone
Please help me!
I just did kdz flash to the new 4.4.2 kitkat kdz(F180L).
It done it and everything works but:
1)No root + framaroot isnt working
2)No recovery mode! At all! Even not the basic recovery!

Please I need your help to install somehow recovery mode..!
Please please Help me with it!

Thanks alot
 
 
14th June 2014, 12:23 AM |#2  
Ahmed Xperia p's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...434917&page=10

Check post 97 , this member has rooted after upgrade to KK you can ask him the procedure.
After rooting download freege itll unlock bootloader and will install custom recovery , CWM or TWRP (CWM recommended)
14th June 2014, 03:19 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Xperia p

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...434917&page=10

Check post 97 , this member has rooted after upgrade to KK you can ask him the procedure.
After rooting download freege itll unlock bootloader and will install custom recovery , CWM or TWRP (CWM recommended)


BUT I cant root too, Like I said.. I tried alot of methods for it already..

Please someone save me from it!
14th June 2014, 11:24 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Slobozia
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SABman12

BUT I cant root too, Like I said.. I tried alot of methods for it already..

Please someone save me from it!

Why don't you flash JB kdz? You don't have to wipe anything if you updated to official kitkat if that's why you are so worried

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk
15th June 2014, 06:14 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatel

Why don't you flash JB kdz? You don't have to wipe anything if you updated to official kitkat if that's why you are so worried

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk

if ill install JB kdz, how ill update to officail kitkat? I no need to flash kdz of kitkat? there is another way?
16th June 2014, 08:38 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Slobozia
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SABman12

if ill install JB kdz, how ill update to officail kitkat? I no need to flash kdz of kitkat? there is another way?

There are a lot of custom kitkat roms which you can flash in recovery mode. Check general forum and chose one you like.

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk
22nd June 2014, 10:15 PM |#7  
Murshad007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
I am on kitkat and i rooted with safe root. and u can go into recovery with a quick boot type app or adb command. Mine also dont go into stock recovery with hard keys

Sent from my LG-F180L Stock Kitkat 4.4.2 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes