Docomo LG Optimus G L-01E , help

Search This thread

qcgarfield

Apr 6, 2013
for buying Docomo L01E

I too am waiting for this phone.. good thing for me that i am not alone for this phone here in XDA

here is the link on ebay

it was sold in Japan

@kailash911

So the phone is good? I did not made the wrong choice? thanks dude

Go direct on this website to buy:

On google, try kyoto export

I'm trying to root without success, but i search an answer and/or Help!

I've got from lg, the Nitro Hd( for work ), the optimus G( i will sell it when my docomo gonna be root ! )

But battery life , good! Time charging fast, the oem charger is some kind of support to put your phone like to watch movie.
The charger have 5volts, 1.8 Amp. The powerfullv charger from lg( the stronger before was for the optimus g, with 1,2 amp )
But it support a wallcharger of 2 amps if you want a little bit faster and docomo sell a highspeed charger that i gonna try next week!

So, to resume, its a good phone, waterproof, but you must take care of the battery cover. It assume the waterproof. If you need to replace it, it cost aapproximitly 35-40$ USD + shipping.

If you have water inside earphone connector or data cable input, you must be sure its dry before you use it!!

With these little exception, if you use your phone near swimming pool, near little children or drunkbody with a beer, its the perfection for you!!!

chuothoang

May 11, 2016
Hi. A few months ago I bought the phone LG Optimus G L-01E but now battery is damaged and I do not have an online search. Please guide me where I bought some batteries and replace
Or you give me the exact number of batteries so that I can buy and replace it.
Thank you so much and have a great day
Help me please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I try that universal script versions 13,15,17 and not work. Then my l-01e slow down, then I try factory reset and norm work.

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium
    hi guys, I want to know if any of yours have Docomo LG Optimus G L-01E, What is your impression about the camera, performance, battery life.

Thanks

I have the LG L01E red version. It came in just a few hours ago so I can't tell very much yet.
    I will tell a few things about the camera and overall performance. ( Note: I came from a galaxy s3 therefore I will make a few comparisons with it:cyclops:.)

Camera:
    The camera is 13mp and has a lot gimmicks like voice shutter, time catch shot etc.. The gimmicks are nice but it will slow the camera down in making pictures. The galaxy s3 was faster in taking and processing the pictures although the difference isn't that big.
    Settings are also highly customizable as you expect from most devices nowadays. You'll find standard setting like; whitebalance, storage, ISO and that kind of stuff.

And now the most important thing: Picture quality:cowboy:.

To be honest... I'm actually quite disappointed with the picture quality.:crying:. Most of the pictures I took were kinda hazy. Many details are blurry. But I think this is a software issue because I've seen other lg optimus g devices with much better camera quality. There is another bad thingy about the camera which is the autofocus. It just keeps autofocussing automatically. Normally you would have to press a button to focus before it starts to take a picture but now it just keeps going focussing continously. (custom rom yay:))
    The front cam is simply crap. There's is a lot of noise.

For a flagship I'm kinda dissapointed with the cam but let's move on to the overall performance.

Overall performance: Is basically as you would expect of a s4 pro. It's like a exynos quadcore on steroids:D.
    Transitions between launcher and apps are almost instantly, srolling is smooth, browsing, zooming are working without any lag.
    Watching video's is a pleasure on the screen.

This phone beats the s3 in overall performance without a doubt.

I can't say anything about the battery performance yet. This phone has a 2210mah battery in it. But I guess the battery performance will be average.

On a sidenote: this phone only has 2 languages: english and japanese. It also has infrared (why?????) and a long big ass antenna for tv. But the tv function only works in japan sadly.:crying:... Oh and it came with a docking station out of the box.

I'm going to try to root this thing now:cool:

If you have any questions, let me know.

EDIT: Rooting failed. I had to hard reset the phone to get it working normally. So don't try the korean/AT&T root methods if you have the LG 01E
    sorry for being a noob..what is kdz?

Sent from my L-01E using xda app-developers app

sth released by LG helps our device to run again when we meet some bad situations
    such as delete the useful system apps and face security error when U restart ur device
    but it will make the device lose root & cwm

you may read this for further information

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2010624

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2016894

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Hi guys
    Pls help me for change roaming settings.
    In signal icon have R, I know this is roaming icon. I think phone from japan and my country(UZ) roaming.
    How can I setup to my country and delete R icon from signal?
    Tnx

on optimus lte2, we use this way to delete the R signal

after install java environment
    (enter java -version into cmd, if you get some outcomes like this java version "1.7.0_05" , you're successful in installing it ^_^)

java -jar baksmali-1.3.3.jar -x LGPhone.odex then you'll get an document

java -jar smali-1.3.3.jar out/ -o classes.dex and you'll get "classes.dex"

dex2jar-0.0.9.9\d2j-dex2jar.bat classes.dex and you'll get "classes-dex2jar.jar"

use "d-gui.exe" to open the "classes-dex2jar.jar" search for "handleOutgoingCall"

find this (com\android\phone\OutgoingCallBroadcaster.smali) in the document

read it and you'll get some codes like this:
    goto :goto_5b

.line 476
    :cond_b1
    invoke-static {}, Lcom/android/phone/PhoneCarrierUtils;->checkNetworkStatusIfOkToRoaming()Z

change "if-eqz v1, :cond_ce -->" into "--> goto :cond_ce"

java -jar smali-1.3.3.jar out/ -o classes.dex and you'll get "classes.dex"

use 7z or winrar to open the LGPhone.apk, use the storage module, drag "classes.dex" into "LGPhone.apk" and save it.

use root explorer in to system/app delete the lgphone.odex and then exchange the lgphone.apk which you translated and edited

use root explorer(oh other explorer) enter into this system/etc/featureset.xml

change true the "true" into "false" and restart

turn your device into airplane model until the airplane icon appears and turn off the airplane model

then you'll find the R icon disappear

it does work on China Union(WCDMA&HSPA+) but does not work on China Mobile(GSM EDGE&TD-SCDMA)...we don't why either...==#

right now the l-01e hasn't been rooted so you may just try this:

settings==>global roaming==>roaming network setting : auto
    settings==>global roaming==>auto dial settings edit the target country code to your country and turn off the auto dialing
    restart
    turn your device into airplane model until the airplane icon appears and turn off the airplane model

good luck
    when I travel in Beijing
    I realize that there is no such signal on my phone and data switch works well
    in other place the R suddenly appears and I have to get into the settings to turn off the data
    something that we didn't notice before do influence the R signal
    hope this will help U

Sent from my LG-F160L using xda premium
    Hi guys
    Pls help me for change roaming settings.
    In signal icon have R, I know this is roaming icon. I think phone from japan and my country(UZ) roaming.
    How can I setup to my country and delete R icon from signal?
    Tnx

what i did dude..is download is download TelInfo..and then go to choose automatic network...and then restart phone...thats what i did

as for the KDZ query...i dont know if we can use it..because we still dont have root for now...so looks like we dont need this for the moment..but i think i read in one of the forums that he tried to root but failed..so he just made a factory reset..and it made his phone unbrick

Sent from my L-01E using xda app-developers app