No registration required

Aurora Live Wallpaper with Light Effect Mod

OP megalomanic14

9th June 2014, 10:56 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 295

1,390 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamau54

When I click on that link, I get directed to click on another link that takes me to the Play Store to download the Mega cloud storage. I don't want that.

Sent from where the wind begins....

That is because he uploaded it to mega which requires you to use their app to download. I haven't tried downloading on a pc but I know that for mobile
Just use the app for dl then delete what I do

Sent from my Fired-up Note3
The Following User Says Thank You to Zugshad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #12  
Flag From where the wind begins....
Thanks Meter: 286

1,338 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugshad

That is because he uploaded it to mega which requires you to use their app to download. I haven't tried downloading on a pc but I know that for mobile
Just use the app for dl then delete what I do

Thanks for the heads up, but I think I'll pass. I really don't have any use for something I have to download something else to get, then delete it.

11th June 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #13  
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 35

290 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamau54

Thanks for the heads up, but I think I'll pass. I really don't have any use for something I have to download something else to get, then delete it.

If you're using Chrome just Request Desktop Site and you don't have to download anything extra.

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to drew_grant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #14  

1,390 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew_grant

If you're using Chrome just Request Desktop Site and you don't have to download anything extra.

I just tested and with the stock browser you can click the link then hit menu and click the box for desktop view and it works just fine. Don't need the app to download. Give that a try

11th June 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #15  
Flag From where the wind begins....
Thanks Meter: 286

1,338 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew_grant

Quote:

I just tested and with the stock browser you can click the link then hit menu and click the box for desktop view and it works just fine. Don't need the app to download. Give that a try

Requesting desktop view works. Thanks.

14th June 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
How have you gotten this far on xda without Mega? Every developer uses Mega, and its a much faster download repo than anything else. You'd be wise to get it.
18th June 2014, 11:43 AM   |  #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkinkng

How have you gotten this far on xda without Mega? Every developer uses Mega, and its a much faster download repo than anything else. You'd be wise to get it.

Lol I couldn't have said it better myself...between Google drive and mega I pretty much don't use anything else

Mega
22nd June 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #18  

1,390 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14

Lol I couldn't have said it better myself...between Google drive and mega I pretty much don't use anything else

Mega

To be quite honest mega and above guy I think mega is the first Dev that I have ever needed the mega app for any dl's either. Since the craptivate days of flashing you are the first dev that I personally have had the need for that app and I have done a bit of flashing and downloads lol..

Dont get me wrong. No issue with it as if I cared I can just delete when done lol 👍👏

23rd June 2014, 12:20 AM   |  #19  
Quote:

To be quite honest mega and above guy I think mega is the first Dev that I have ever needed the mega app for any dl's either. Since the craptivate days of flashing you are the first dev that I personally have had the need for that app and I have done a bit of flashing and downloads lol..

Dont get me wrong. No issue with it as if I cared I can just delete when done lol 👍👏

Really?? That's weird....all my friends that build use it...it's free fast and stable...it's just a better alternative to drop box for the volume of downloads my kits get....my roms have gotten shut down on literally ever other host but google drive even mega lol...but Yea I've been using it for several years since it first came out and have been impressed by the improvements they've made to their servers...i even use it for my own personal stuff to transfer kits between my devices

Mega
23rd June 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #20  

1,390 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14

Really?? That's weird....all my friends that build use it...it's free fast and stable...it's just a better alternative to drop box for the volume of downloads my kits get....my roms have gotten shut down on literally ever other host but google drive even mega lol...but Yea I've been using it for several years since it first came out and have been impressed by the improvements they've made to their servers...i even use it for my own personal stuff to transfer kits between my devices

Mega

Yeah I'm used to seeing mediafire and such. I remember clicking your link and the request to download that app came up and I was like "wtf is this" lol

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread