Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Aurora Live Wallpaper with Light Effect Mod

Tip us?

Zugshad
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamau54 View Post
When I click on that link, I get directed to click on another link that takes me to the Play Store to download the Mega cloud storage. I don't want that.

Sent from where the wind begins....
That is because he uploaded it to mega which requires you to use their app to download. I haven't tried downloading on a pc but I know that for mobile
Just use the app for dl then delete what I do

Sent from my Fired-up Note3
Current Phone :
Samsung Galaxy Note III
ROM-
Kernel-

Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB

Previous Phones :
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Motorola Atrix
Samsung Captivate
Iphone 3G

The Following User Says Thank You to Zugshad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kamau54
Old
Thanks Meter 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugshad View Post
That is because he uploaded it to mega which requires you to use their app to download. I haven't tried downloading on a pc but I know that for mobile
Just use the app for dl then delete what I do

Thanks for the heads up, but I think I'll pass. I really don't have any use for something I have to download something else to get, then delete it.

Daily: To Be Determined
My GoTo Backup: Dandroid 4.12 [S3Rx MD5 4.1.2 TW] Full AOSP CM10 Theme

drew_grant
Old
Thanks Meter 35

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamau54 View Post
Thanks for the heads up, but I think I'll pass. I really don't have any use for something I have to download something else to get, then delete it.

If you're using Chrome just Request Desktop Site and you don't have to download anything extra.

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 White
Apple iPad 16GB White
Twitter @drewgrant1023
Facebook facebook.com/drewgrantofficial
Gmail/Google+ dgrant1023@gmail.com
The Following User Says Thank You to drew_grant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Zugshad
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew_grant View Post
If you're using Chrome just Request Desktop Site and you don't have to download anything extra.

I just tested and with the stock browser you can click the link then hit menu and click the box for desktop view and it works just fine. Don't need the app to download. Give that a try

Current Phone :
Samsung Galaxy Note III
ROM-
Kernel-

Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB

Previous Phones :
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Motorola Atrix
Samsung Captivate
Iphone 3G

The Following User Says Thank You to Zugshad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kamau54
Old
Thanks Meter 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew_grant View Post

Quote:
I just tested and with the stock browser you can click the link then hit menu and click the box for desktop view and it works just fine. Don't need the app to download. Give that a try

Requesting desktop view works. Thanks.

Daily: To Be Determined
My GoTo Backup: Dandroid 4.12 [S3Rx MD5 4.1.2 TW] Full AOSP CM10 Theme

punkinkng
Old
Thanks Meter 1
How have you gotten this far on xda without Mega? Every developer uses Mega, and its a much faster download repo than anything else. You'd be wise to get it.

megalomanic14
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2041
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkinkng View Post
How have you gotten this far on xda without Mega? Every developer uses Mega, and its a much faster download repo than anything else. You'd be wise to get it.
Lol I couldn't have said it better myself...between Google drive and mega I pretty much don't use anything else

Mega

Zugshad
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14 View Post
Lol I couldn't have said it better myself...between Google drive and mega I pretty much don't use anything else

Mega
To be quite honest mega and above guy I think mega is the first Dev that I have ever needed the mega app for any dl's either. Since the craptivate days of flashing you are the first dev that I personally have had the need for that app and I have done a bit of flashing and downloads lol..

Dont get me wrong. No issue with it as if I cared I can just delete when done lol 👍👏

Current Phone :
Samsung Galaxy Note III
ROM-
Kernel-

Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB

Previous Phones :
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Motorola Atrix
Samsung Captivate
Iphone 3G

megalomanic14
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2041
Quote:
To be quite honest mega and above guy I think mega is the first Dev that I have ever needed the mega app for any dl's either. Since the craptivate days of flashing you are the first dev that I personally have had the need for that app and I have done a bit of flashing and downloads lol..

Dont get me wrong. No issue with it as if I cared I can just delete when done lol 👍👏

Really?? That's weird....all my friends that build use it...it's free fast and stable...it's just a better alternative to drop box for the volume of downloads my kits get....my roms have gotten shut down on literally ever other host but google drive even mega lol...but Yea I've been using it for several years since it first came out and have been impressed by the improvements they've made to their servers...i even use it for my own personal stuff to transfer kits between my devices

Mega

Zugshad
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14 View Post
Really?? That's weird....all my friends that build use it...it's free fast and stable...it's just a better alternative to drop box for the volume of downloads my kits get....my roms have gotten shut down on literally ever other host but google drive even mega lol...but Yea I've been using it for several years since it first came out and have been impressed by the improvements they've made to their servers...i even use it for my own personal stuff to transfer kits between my devices

Mega
Yeah I'm used to seeing mediafire and such. I remember clicking your link and the request to download that app came up and I was like "wtf is this" lol

Current Phone :
Samsung Galaxy Note III
ROM-
Kernel-

Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB

Previous Phones :
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Motorola Atrix
Samsung Captivate
Iphone 3G