Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 44,534 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for recommendations on stable "Slim" style roms

Tip us?

caliga4221
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Looking for recommendations on stable "Slim" style roms

My brother in law wants me to downgrade his phone from 4.4.2, the update messed him up bad. I have previously installed Slimbean on his old Infuse 4g and he loved it. So here I am looking through pages of roms for a phone I don't know a lot about and im lost in all the newest versions trying to find an old one. I realize it does not make a whole lot of sense to most people but due to some of the apps he uses not having been updated he needs to go to 4.3 or lower to have them all work again. So what are your recommendations for the most stable 4.0-4.3 roms?
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlcj5 View Post
Good morning everyone Welcome to the Vibrant section of XDA we hope you enjoy your visit and can forgive us for our passionate family feuds. We all have our opinions and thats what makes us who we are. We are actually functional in our disfunctional manners :)

skye206
Old
Thanks Meter 40
There are a couple 4.3 Roms just choose and flash. Or if you want aosp flash cm 10.1 or 10.2 not really sure. I've yet to see an app the hasn't worked on kit Kat, from my experience apps runs much smoother and less fc.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app