Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,988 Members 45,319 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Download booster, car mode, galaxy s5 settings in dynamic Kat 3.2?

Tip us?

Flynns3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Download booster, car mode, galaxy s5 settings in dynamic Kat 3.2?

So I am wanting to add in the stated features on dynamic Kat 3.2 I consider myself as intermediate when it comes to development while I might be new to the site so feel free to use tech terms I've never changed the settings in a rom though never wanted to until I used the s5 rom which lacked stability for me. The question is how to get those settings in dynamic Kat with s5 theme

Flynns3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ok i played around with it last night and switched all the apps from the s5 port over to the s5theme but after flashing it i now get stuck at the samsung boot animation i also tried just the settings at first but ended up with the same result and thats where im stuck at for now

An Aggressive Napkin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I will say be very careful and double check all the versions when you tar a new rom. I flashed one wrong boot img and I had to send my note to mobile tech videos for jtag repair. Apparently i borked it so bad that the jtag would not fix it and they had to replace my emmc chip. I considered myself an intermediate after flashing a few htc phones, but the way At&t has this locked down makes it very very hard to get right. Just a word of caution, hope it all gets back to normal!

Flynns3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
So far it's all been good I softbricked it once but was able to recover, I can't get them to fully boot I would try to port a rom from T-Mobile but I don't know enough about safestrap(first phone I've had that ever used this) and kernels so for now I'm just waiting for someone else to offer some insight or a stable port which I'm sure will happen eventually