Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,062 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hard Bricked - Kogan Agora HD HELP!!!

Tip us?

smartcookie099
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Hard Bricked - Kogan Agora HD HELP!!!

I Recently Rooted my Kogan agora HD and the phone was fine for a few weeks, but yesterday in the after noon just as i tapped on an app e.g. temple run. my phone crashed. I've tried all the normal things but the phone is almost not responding to anything. the phone is exactly the same as the micromax a116. Boot mode, doesn't work so i believe it is completely hard bricked.

kmmc
Old
(Last edited by kmmc; 2nd June 2014 at 10:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Question CWM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartcookie099 View Post
I Recently Rooted my Kogan agora HD and the phone was fine for a few weeks, but yesterday in the after noon just as i tapped on an app e.g. temple run. my phone crashed. I've tried all the normal things but the phone is almost not responding to anything. the phone is exactly the same as the micromax a116. Boot mode, doesn't work so i believe it is completely hard bricked.
Are you able to enter recovery mode?

A few days ago, my rooted Samsung S2 running NeatROM crashed and was stuck in a bootloop - for no apparent reason (it was rooted ages ago.. I still don't know what caused the crash).

In the end, I was able to enter recovery mode and by wiping the cache+dalvik and flashing the same ROM I had already been using, I was able to boot back into my phone. If flashing & wiping doesn't work, you might have to do a factory reset and flash the ROM again.

smartcookie099
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Sadly no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmmc View Post
Are you able to enter recovery mode?

A few days ago, my rooted Samsung S2 running NeatROM crashed and was stuck in a bootloop - for no apparent reason (it was rooted ages ago.. I still don't know what caused the crash).

In the end, I was able to enter recovery mode and by wiping the cache+dalvik and flashing the same ROM I had already been using, I was able to boot back into my phone. If flashing & wiping doesn't work, you might have to do a factory reset and flash the ROM again.
I Have Tried Boot/recovery Mode but sadly it dosent work, The only way I can Kind of access the phone is by using a Micromax Canvas A116 Flash Program. I pull out the batterie and the computer recognises the phone (but i cant see the files) And I can push files onto the phone.
I dont think the phone is compleatly hardbricked But it is pretty close.
I'm thinking of buying a Micro usb Jack (I think its called that) but im not sure it will work on my phone.
Please Help
Thanks