Originally Posted by Surge1223
You were either using the MK2 or the MJ7 Odin tar because their binary value is set to 5. Flashing either the NC2 leak or NC5 Odin tar will resolve your issues.
Beat me to it, for future reference you can't downgrade with Odin, anytime you have a failed flash in Odin with a binary value lower than fused value, that's exactly what your trying to do.
As Surge sort of mentions, the only caveat to that rule for our model is downgrading from mk2 to mj7, which have the same binary values because mk2 was a minor upgrade.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
- CARRIER: Verizon
- PHONE: Samsung S4 HTC One Max
- CASE: Otterbox Defender modded to fit Anker 7800mah battery HTC PowerFlip
- BOOTLOADER: MDK, loki bypass S-OFF & Relocked
- RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7.x
- KERNEL: Ktoonsez with Project Icarus profile and Hydra script FlyKernel
- ROM: Eclipse TW 4.4 Adrenaline Sense 6
- LAUNCHER & MODS: Google Now launcher with XGEL settings, GravityBox, Heads Up notifications, & Android L navbar