Looking for ideas to build sview with bumper

OP evilvoice

23rd June 2014, 02:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Conyers GA
Thanks Meter: 248

521 posts
More
To start off, let me explain my situation. I originally purchased the Spigen SAV to add protection and Sview to my note. It lasted about 3 weeks and the screen clips broke (the part that holds the top door to the hinge). Called Spigen and they said I would get a one time replacement and keep the broken window. Received the new window. 4 weeks later, the hinge broke (the part that connects the hinge to the bottom of the case). I'm not paying another dime for such a glaring issue with their case.

Since the SAV was not going to do what I wanted (no slim view since the window broke off 2x), I decided to think about what I really wanted on the phone. I ended up getting a wireless back (I had bought a charger for $10) and will be purchasing a bumper case. I really like the cheap one that latches instead of using screws. I wil also be putting a tempered glass screen on. My wife bought a tempered glass from AT&T for $40 and they installed it for free. She has a Sprint S5.

Summary of above:
Spigen SAV is a crap case. Getting wireless charging back, bumper case, tempered glass.

Here is where I need help: I want to add sview option to the setup. Since I am no longer using the back for the sview, I am using the xposed mod which allows a magnet to turn it on. I would like to figure out if it is possible to use a small piece of metal between the phone and the bumper that I can put a hinge on to attach either a magnet or one of the windows I have left over. In the event that it is not possible to fit a small piece of metal between the 2, is there some way I can get sview working without spending any more money on a case and without having to "hold" a magnet to the screen every time I want sview?

Thanks for any help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread